PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Flop Holdem 6-max Hands not import

carlosh
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi,

I'm playing on paryt poker.

See, last days I have a problem with the database. It didn't show the reports and the hud. So I create a new databese and import all the hands. But this new database starts to have problem too.

Then, I schedule a team viewer session with the support of the HM (I think he's name is Rob), and he make what him wants - I think he delete and re-install the postgree. Then he asks me to re-import all the hands - the second time I had to import all the hands.

2 day after the team viewer session, starts this problem. I take a look closer, apperently just the hands that ends in pre-flop that are been imported.

I'm been very frustaded with the HM. Because the problems every time causes me problems witch leaves me to loses my focus on the game. So plis, take a look on this because I can take to solve problems with the HM every day!

Sarek
11-24-2012, 04:51 AM
Please try to temporary uninstall antivirus and firewall and see what happens.
Disabling then is not enough.

carlosh
11-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Please try to temporary uninstall antivirus and firewall and see what happens.
Disabling then is not enough.

HI,

Don't works. I think is because the update on party poker in the last few days.

DogNamedBluff
11-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

carlosh
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

HI, my is HM1. I already send a email. How much time will take to asnwers me? Because I can't play with the HM like this! I tried but I have 2 sessions extremaly down and I can't even see what goes wrong...

Patvs
11-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_16Nov2012.exe

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)