PDA

View Full Version : HUD Table Manager.

McNulty
10-23-2008, 05:45 PM
I recently obtained the programme and it has been running fine for me over the last couple of weeks however today upon opening it isnt making hud's for anyone on the tables. and while hands are being imported they are not in my session stats. On table manager each table says this;

Alden (deep) 0/9 (0 Short)

Now all the tables have eight or nine players at them. Any ideas why this is happening?

I have only been playing on full tilt and have not changed anything with regards to hand history files etc from when it was working fine this morning.

Thanks

morny
10-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Please update to the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe then try again. Is it just that table or several tables?

Also try the table finder: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

McNulty
10-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Please update to the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe then try again. Is it just that table or several tables?

Also try the table finder: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Many thanks for your help. It was working fine this morning so I dont know why it isnt now. I have updated to the new version though as you said to do. It isnt that the tables arent recognised, they are, its that table manager shows a blank table when there are nine people sitting at them. At any table not just that one. Hands ARE being imported though every couple of seconds but if I am playing the session stats arent shown, I presume they work off the table manager info. The table finder doesnt work either as none of the imported hands are to unatached tables its just that the tables they are attached to are showing as if no one is sat there.

morny
10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Is this Eurolinx by any chance? email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well setup a teamviewer session to fix it

McNulty
10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Whats eurolinx? I only play on full tilt.

Im sure its something really simple. There are nine people sat at the table yet it shows none. Like it isnt recognising that there are people sat there. The table finder doesnt help as the tables are recognised and the hands ARE being imported it just doesnt recognise anyone sat at the table. I am not sat at these tables but that doesnt affect it. If I am sat down I have the same problem.

morny
10-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Whats eurolinx? I only play on full tilt.

Im sure its something really simple. There are nine people sat at the table yet it shows none. Like it isnt recognising that there are people sat there. The table finder doesnt help as the tables are recognised and the hands ARE being imported it just doesnt recognise anyone sat at the table. I am not sat at these tables but that doesnt affect it. If I am sat down I have the same problem.

email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well setup a teamviewer session to fix it

McNulty
10-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Ok. Ive replied to your email address.

As I said I cant use it at all at the moment but Im sure its something simple. Thanks for your help.

McNulty
10-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Hey not heard anything from you yet. You still expecting to help me sort this out today?

Thanks
James.

McNulty
10-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Think I must have been timed out or something. I should be ok now. Just tying to import the old hands now. Thanks for your help.

Silent
10-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Hey there, got the same problem as James above (importing hands is working, but HUD doesnt screen stats and played hands. See JPG-File where i compared HM HUD to another HUD called "RealTime HUD"). Shall I E-Mail you too?

Edit: Displayed Stats are generated by RealTime not by HM

Edit2: Sorry for confusion, got it fixed now... another friend just helped me
Thx anyway

morny
10-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Sorry McNulty, my PC completely died today and couldnt get access to my email to reply back, wont have access to my emails until tommorrow but i think we almost had it fixed but email me if you had any further problems, i did sticky a message in the forum about this for anyone that i had a temaviewer session with today

McNulty
10-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry McNulty, my PC completely died today and couldnt get access to my email to reply back, wont have access to my emails until tommorrow but i think we almost had it fixed but email me if you had any further problems, i did sticky a message in the forum about this for anyone that i had a temaviewer session with today

Well I imported what I thought would be the old hands into the new database and I had the same problem again so I set up a THIRD database and didnt import and that has been fine.

Dont worry about the sudden cut off. I figured it was something like computer malfunction and I know you wouldnt have just abandoned me.

So as it stands the software is working but im without the hands from before. Wasnt that many really. 15,000 or so. Would be good to have them though if you can tell me how. Also why did the database corrupt and how do I stop it happening again?

Thanks.

morny
10-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Database corruption is mostly caused by either a bad hard drive or by shutting down incorrectly and that can either be shutting down programs incorrectly by killing them when they freeze for example or by turning off the PC from the plug or button rather than using the shutdown or restart option.

Can you email me the HH and ill import them into my database and see if they cause problems, My PC is still down (using a backup rig) until tommorrow so i wont have access until tommorrow but ill respond when i get up an running morny@holdemmanager.net