PDA

View Full Version : HUD for CAP games on Fulltilt

Legheliel
08-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Did you recently change so that HHs on "normal" games won't be displayed when playing CAP? For me it's 2 different HUDs. I was wondering if I could somehow change it back (through options?) so that normal HHs will be displayed in the CAP HUD.

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Do you mean different Hud configurations or the stats used for the Hud?

This should be configurable in the additional Hud filters -> include hands from other limits and possible the rush switch too.

Legheliel
08-24-2010, 12:56 PM
I mean the stats used for the HUD, or for example, if I have 1K hands on a player from a "normal" SH game, then I want to see those 1K hands (on the stats) in a CAP SH game. At the moment I do not. I used to be able to have it like I wanted, but after I reinstalled HM it's been the way I explained in the original post.

And yes, I have the "Include hands from other limits" checkbox checked.

netsrak
08-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Which HM version are you using?

Legheliel
08-25-2010, 06:40 AM

Before I reinstalled I think I was using 1.11.03

netsrak
08-25-2010, 08:05 AM
I talked to our developers and we didn't change anything regarding this functionality in the latest releases.

I remember some month ago we didn't recognize cap hands correctly and handled them as standard hands before we read them as own limit. Thats the only explanation i have but we have no filter or sth. like that to switch back to the old behavior.

Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

PatInTheHat
08-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Was this issue ever resolved? I posted the same problem some time back:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/33634-fulltilt-cap-games-hud-issue.html

Basically when I sit down at a CAP table I see prefetched stats for all hands I have on opponents. As soon as I start playing hands I only see stats for hands that I have in my database for CAP games. I wish to see ALL hands like I do when it prefetches.

PatInTheHat
09-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Ugh and I just updated to the latest version and now prefetch is broken. Le sigh.

netsrak
09-01-2010, 05:14 AM
The FTP prefetch is broken in the latest betas.

For the cap game Hud filters we didn't change anything so far. Please use the suggestions area.