PDA

View Full Version : Delete Single Tournament

Garp
08-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I have just one tournament with some whacked stats. In the general scheme of things, I don't need the tourney in my database so I would like to delete it - the results only if possible but the hand history is fine to go as well if needed.
The skewed results are messing up my search for an accurate portrayal of my recent run-good... unfortunately, I didn't run THIS good.
I couldn't find anything in the faq or forums on how to delete a single tournament. Could you help?

fozzy71
08-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Find the tourney, in the dataview tab hopefully, and select it. Then all the hands from that tourney will show in the lower window. Left-click one hand, right-click, delete all hands in list. Left-Click the tourney in the top window, right-click it, delete selected tourney.

What messed up the results? What site and what version of HM? Did you import the summary/results?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-5-a.html

Garp
08-24-2010, 10:56 AM
I just upgraded to 1.11.04 - I don't remember what version was running when the tournament happened.
The chip counts for this 45 man sng are all funky and it says I won something like $7 million dollars on this $26 buyin. Unfortunately for me and the IRS, I didn't.
I'm sure I could adjust things to reflect reality but this one tourney is such a small sample-size I'm not worried about it.
Thanks as usual for the quick response!!!

fozzy71
08-24-2010, 12:43 PM
If you send us the original hand history (and summary file, if available) we may be able to correct it for future imports. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com