PDA

View Full Version : Switching from one hud to another not working

bluandbrneyes
08-23-2010, 04:40 PM
I have window 7, everything things to be in place executing and so on. Been running my Hem for months. I have kapersky for protection, and I am running 1.11.05. I play MTT full ring tables while playing 6 max cash games and my hud works perfectly except I cant switch to another hud. I have 4 huds, call them a, b, c, d...A-works fine period, when I try to use b, c or d nothing happens and A continues. I tried just 6 max, and just full ring and I can never get B, C, to swap out A. Does this make sense. I have read the hud guide and every other post. I have been using hem for yrs and yrs. Help much appreciated amigo

fozzy71
08-23-2010, 10:45 PM
You are trying to change them manually by right-clicking the table name in the table manager?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

bluandbrneyes
08-24-2010, 12:48 AM
I already attached it in a previous post that nobody every got back to me. Search my name (I did) and I attached what you are looking for in a post named "switching from one hud to another not working" by bluandbrneyes. Thanks if you can help, its much appreciated

bluandbrneyes
08-24-2010, 09:18 AM
WOW didnt know you could manually change to different huds via table manager. So that does it one table at a time. Is there away to change all tables at one time (if you are playing the same type of game) instead of one at a time. This definately cures my problem (one table at a time)

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Which site are you playing at? If its Ipoker please enable all options under site options -> Ipoker -> attempt to....

Please assign the default Hud configuration to a site you are not playing at.

fozzy71
08-24-2010, 11:44 AM
This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

The problem is how you configured the Use For Tab. I don't know which HUDs you are trying to use as so many of the Use For tab rules are conflicting, but all of the tourney HUDs are set to show on the cash tables, as well as the tourney tables. You need to assign one HUD tourneys, and a different for cash games, etc.

I attached one screen shot after loading your prefs file. The newest HUD layout, sitandgomagic is set to show for Any Site, on any Tourney table, and any PL/NL cash game. Uncheck those top 3 boxes fromt he PL/NL row and it will only show on tourneys. Then you need to assign a HUD to only NL/PL games. If you have a separate 6max and full ring HUD you want to check the proper Use For: checkboxes.

bluandbrneyes
08-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Wow...Thanks so much. That was a well informative post. I think I need to digest all that. I'll get back to you if things dont work out. Again thanks for being so specific!