PDA

View Full Version : Verry awfull hud bug

metafizic
08-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Hello.
1st of all im sorry if what i am about to say it has been told an the forum before .
Ok my hud works just fine on full tilt and party poker but i cant say that about poker stars.When i start my hud on poker stars nothing happenes. one time i lounched the hud manually but it was a problemm recognizing my tables. i was playng full ring and the hud recognized them as 6 handed.I cant find my players name regarding pokerstars and i cant see anny hands from there. i am using windows 7 if thats helps you on telling me some answers. I have a friend who has simillar problems to but his hud dosent work on full tilt,or poker stars.he its using windows xp. thank you for taking time to read this.I ame relly hoping for some answers from you nice nice people.Ps excuze my bad english im european. thanks

Patvs
08-23-2010, 02:14 PM
There should be NO problem with PokerStars and Full Tilt.

Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab--> is your HUD selected for PokerStars/Any Site

-1 set the pokerstars lobby language to English. (and the handhistory language to English)

-2 can you attach your holdemmanager.conf file... and one PokerStars handhistory file.