PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not show all my hands

Kiropp
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Hello! I am sorry, I very badly know English. I play Ongame, tournaments SNG (One table). I use Trial Version Holdem Manager 1.06.04 beta13. During game HUD shows my statistics only on current table SNG (very small quantity of hands). But in base of my hands very much it is much - more 15 000. Sometimes, 1-2 times for game HUD show full my statistics (15K hands), but only for some seconds...аnd then again continues to show only few quantity of my hands.
(the HUD Filters -filter for # Players - is adjusted min2-max10 by any quantity of players).
How to make so that HUD showed my statistics on all my hands?
I have attached a screenshot...
Thanks!

morny
10-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Can you attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Kiropp
10-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Ok, i will attach them...

Kiropp
10-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Probably, the problem has appeared enough serious? Also will not soon dare?

morny
10-24-2008, 11:31 AM
I should read the threads more carefully:o I thought this was the villains stats, there is no problem because it only shows your stats for that session, this is by design as session stats are more important and most people know their own stats plus when you have 15k hands even if you play really loose or really nitty in a session things like VPIP/PFR etc will only change marginally so its not very useful to have all your stats at the table. If you do need to check your stats you can do so by running a report in the Reports TAB before you start playing to remind yourself

Kiropp
10-24-2008, 12:18 PM
I wish to see all my hands during game! I play SNG, instead of cash. Therefore washing the statistican varies, as opponents leave because of a table! Why I can see the full statistics on my opponents, and on myself I can not? Really it so is difficult for correcting?
As you then explain, that sometimes, 1-2 times for game HUD show full my statistics (15K hands), but only for some seconds...аnd then again continues to show only few quantity of my hands???

Why you do not give me the option, I wish to solve - itself that is necessary to me, and that is not present!

morny
10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
If you need to see your stats you can view them in the reports TAB as i mentioned, they will only change by 1 or 2 during a session so just run a report if you need to remind yourself of your stats.

You can view the villains total stats or session stats by double clicking the note icon but you cant see your total stats, see this FAQ for more details http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=2

Kiropp
10-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Ок, I have understood.... You have made how to conveniently you... Instead of how it is necessary to me ((