PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt. Hand Histories are importing but HUD will not display

Five_Large
08-23-2010, 02:45 AM
I play on Full Tilt. After the 1.11.04 Update my HUD inexplicably stopped popping up on my tables. I know that the hand histories are importing correctly because I see hands from tables I've played recently (without the HUD popping up) in the Holdem Manager Archive File. Still, the HUD will not display. Any suggestions? Thank you.

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:26 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.11.05 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

gregy86
08-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi!

I play on stars have the same problem. Tried the .05 version and still the same.

gregy86
08-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Ok I reseted the auto import files and seems to be working now.

Five_Large
08-23-2010, 01:14 PM
Ok I reseted the auto import files and seems to be working now.

How? Can you walk me through this please?

Five_Large
08-23-2010, 01:46 PM
I have tried everything, it seems, and still the Table Manager will not run when I click "Start Auto Import." I have tried running HMHUD.exe and Holdemmanager.exe as Administrator and it still does not work? How can I make the Table Manager run properly?

Patvs
08-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Backup your HoldemManager settings (i.e HUD) and run the FULL installer again @ Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php) (don't reinstall SQL)

Also manually run a Windows Update and install every. net framework update

Five_Large
08-23-2010, 10:33 PM
I reinstalled the FULL version again, as well as completed a Windows Update, but the Table Manager will still not run. Do I need to uninstall my current version of Holdem Manager first before downloading the FULL version, or can I just overwrite it?

Also, what are the .net framework updates?

gregy86
08-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Hmmm... Seems like that only worked for one session! Dunno how but the nexts session table manager wont even start. Import is working fine though.

Then I uninstalled HEM and installed all of net.framework updates. And it worked again(so this was 1.11.04) for one session, table manager was there and it worked, but only one session!!!

This morning I uninstalled everything again, reinstalled HEM, rebooted the computer, installed 1.11.05beta, started the HEM and no sign of table manager, this is trully irritating.

PLS FIX!

gregy86
08-24-2010, 05:13 AM
Ok. Maybe I am a bit slow but now I figgured I can start the table manager manually from HM folder and than everything works. It is still irritating cuz before, the tabel manager started when the import started. So what to do to fix that?

Another thing that I found interesting is that I am running a HEM version 1.11.05beta and on table manager it states 1.11.04. If it is of any importance?

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:23 AM
@five_large: you should uninstall HM before installing the full installer because we want to start with a new configuration.
You can also try to start hmhud.exe manually

@gregy: Table manager 1.11.04 is the latest. Can you please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config?

Patvs
08-24-2010, 12:30 PM
TableManager still showing 1.11.04 is normal.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Can you run the http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe update again

gregy86
08-24-2010, 05:51 PM
So here is the config. I archived it cuz otherwise it wouldn`t upload it.

I am running win7 with firewall off and the free version of AVG antivirus software.

Thanks for ur help!

gregy86
08-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh and I did run the update one more time, still the same thing.

You might see in config that my "start table manager when starting import" is not ticked, but trust me it doesn`t work even if I have it checked. It stayed that way cuz I was trying all sorts of combinations before figuring out I can run table manager manually :p:D:rolleyes:

netsrak
08-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Thats the wrong file.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

gregy86
08-25-2010, 07:46 AM
I think this is the right one?

netsrak
08-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Thats the right one. I see nothing unusual in your configuration.
At the moment i'm out of ideas but we already forwarded this problem to our developers and i hope they will give us some hints or at least a debug version we can use to identify the problem.

Five_Large
08-26-2010, 01:56 PM
After Uninstalling HEM and installing the FULL version again, everything seems to be working just fine. Table Manager is now running as it should and the HUD now pops up on my tables. Thank you HM support for all your help!

DonkDerDonk
08-26-2010, 03:13 PM
I have the same problem, have written multiple emails to customer service, including answering the questions posted, but have received no response. I play Full Tilt and cannot get HUD to work even though everything else seems to be.

I keep seeing references to using table finder as an alternative, yet how can I do that if it never opes and only seems to lock up my table manager when I try to run it.

I have done a full removal and installation and still get nothing.

Patvs
08-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
set the full tilt lobby language to English