PDA

View Full Version : Error : while reading config//holdemManager.config

Coronis
08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
i was playing across two sites, and i tried to open up hold em manager to see what was going on,, my computer freezes and now when i go to open hold em manager this error pops up

"an error occured while reading the configg//holdemManager.cogig file: root element is mising. Holdem Manager will now backup the old config file and create a new one for you.

so i click ok on that error message and a new one comes up

Microsoft .NET Framework

"unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately"

if i click continue HEM just freezes up while trying to load?

I use windows 7, i was using version just before the release of 1.11.04, i tried to update it to newest version and this is still occuring.. if someone can help me in laymen terms much much appreciated!!

netsrak
08-23-2010, 04:28 AM
Please delete the file config\holdemmanager.config in the Holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files\rvg software\holdemmanager or something similar).

Restart HM, this file will be generated with default values. And please check your configuration (auto-import folders etc.).