PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in replayer

sreticentv
08-22-2010, 05:08 PM
My hud works fine at the tables but in the replayer it just shows 0 for hands and a dash "-" for every other stat.

I was able to fix this issue by truncating the data in my "hemplayernotes" table so it is definitely related to that

a.k.a.Also
08-22-2010, 05:24 PM
It's prob choked on all the mirrions of notes you've created ;)

Actually noticed this a few times playing live tables intermittently too, and I have not set NC to work yet!

sreticentv
08-22-2010, 05:26 PM
yeah it's definitely related to the notes and I am trying to be very open about that but it still works at the tables. This should work in the replayer as well. I know there isn't an index on player_id in the hemplayernotes table and that is a big no-no from a DB design standpoint since you're searching on it. I wasn't able to reproduce this error up until now and I've lost tons of users due to it :(

a.k.a.Also
08-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Oops didn't realise the implications, sorry for the flippant remarks. Need to get devs to take a look - NoteCaddy too good to get tripped up by this - hopefully they can work with you to get this sorted.
Have you PM'd Fozzy?

fozzy71
08-22-2010, 06:58 PM
This only happens if players in the replayer have NoteCaddy notes? I just ran NC an hour ago on my new DB, simply by chance. I just searched for some players with notes and tried replaying a hand. Mine seems to work, but this villains notes weren't excessive.

Make sure you are using .05 beta 5 - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-5-a.html

Try this possible fix, that one of our guys found earlier.

Close HM

Edit the \Holdem Manager\Config\holdemmanager.config file:

Delete the 2 following lines.

<setting name="ReplayerSettings">....

and

<setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse">Default Skin</setting>

sreticentv
08-22-2010, 07:59 PM
This only happens if players in the replayer have NoteCaddy notes?

I am not entirely sure if it only happens if they have notes. I can't say I ever saw it happen to someone who didn't have notes.

thanks fozzy. I'll definitely try this. Also, I'm experimenting with indexes on my database so I'll let you know if that does the trick

:)