PDA

View Full Version : different time zones

ISmokeBananas
08-22-2010, 04:58 PM
hello,

i am playing on full tilt and on boss media, and as i live in europe, boss media shows local time, but full tilt ET, which i prefer. so i wanted to change boss media, which i did through HM menu bar > Options > Settings... > 'Ajust Site Import Times.

i did work for new hands, but didn't change the existing history.
so is there an option to change it without creating a new database, because i wanted to do this, but i couldn't find the stored bossmedia HH. full tilt HH is stored in the folders, the system creates every day. but there's the boss media HH missing.
so i looked into the folder where boss media stores the HH, and there are 3 xml-documents: history_xxxx.xml, sessionxxxxxxxxx.xml and stats_GAME_THM.xml.
is that all???
can i create a new database where i upload the fulltilt HH and for boss media only these 3 files, and everything is done without losing hands?

netsrak
08-23-2010, 04:56 AM
Please check your archive settings for the boss hands. I'm not sure whether the .xml files contain all the informations.

You should export all hands from your existing database to be sure.
And don't delete your old database before you are sure you have all hands in your new database.