PDA

View Full Version : SnG @ Prima network

BannedOak
08-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I don't know if this is the maximum what I can get of HEM while playing 5-players Sit 'n' Gos at Prima / Microgaming network:

1. Each tournament that I play and there is at least one hand played I must mark with the X from the Table selector. After that, if I selected the proper tournament ID (which I cannot see anywhere at the poker software) the proper HUD stats appear.

2. When I finish the tournament sometimes, in at least 50 % of tournaments played, the tournament data doesn't appear, even if it was selected properly by the Table selector. Then, I have to enter the tournament data manually, but I don't know the tournament lenght in minutes, and that's bad. Besides of that, all tournaments are €11 regardless of the buyin I played, and that's also bad. If I win some prize, I must enter the prize manually, and that's also bad.

3. If I browse my tournament hands they are in the database, for both automatically and manually entered tournament data.

My licensed HEM version is 1.11.03.
Can I do something to use HEM better without problems that I encounter?

Thanks,
cheers,
Dean

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:08 AM
The problem is that Prima doesn't write the payout into the handhistoy. So HM uses the default buyin of 11$ (which is configured under options->settings).

You can send us the handhistory files for some sample tourneys and we can check whether its possible to detect more informations from the files.

The use of the tablefinder to identify the table is required because as far as i know all tourney tables have the same name.

BannedOak
08-23-2010, 04:23 PM
The problem is that Prima doesn't write the payout into the handhistoy. So HM uses the default buyin of 11$ (which is configured under options->settings).

I am aware of that and that is not a problem. I update the buyins manually.

The use of the tablefinder to identify the table is required because as far as i know all tourney tables have the same name.

Even this is okay, but if the table is selected by the Table Finder it should appear in the database list, precisely under "Tourney -> Results -> DataView" tab. Frequently, the tournament is not listed at all and I need to enter it manually. Besides of that, I miss the Time elapsed since the tournament start and it's always set to 30 minutes if entered manually. Result of that is a wrong $/h ratio that becomes unusable.

Each tournament has the ID. When the tournament finishes on Prima network, the new tournament starts with the same ID. That could be the problem for the database, but you could determine which tournament is if you add, let's say start time to the ID, i.e. Prima Tournament ID = 123456 and the tournament started at 07:35 the HEM tournament ID = 1234560735. That could solve the problem.

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files for some sample tourneys (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

BannedOak
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I've just did what you said. check your e-mail.

BannedOak
08-31-2010, 02:44 AM
Have you reached any results regarding the topic problems?

netsrak
08-31-2010, 04:32 AM
We have received your hands and forwarded them for a fix.
But i don't have an ETA when this will be released.