PDA

View Full Version : is there any way to get holdemmanager to work properly on ipoker

Jan-mikael
08-22-2010, 04:46 AM
Is there anyone who has got it to work like its supposed to on ipoker skin? can you play Heads up, and 6max/9max at once without it being totally fucked up?

I have a different layout on my hud for HU and 6max but it just doesent work i gotta use one or the other and the stats just seem to jump around randomly to weird places when i move tables or the stats etc its just really glitchy

Or does hm just not support ipoker 100%, because i mean on stars everything is great its working perfectly but on ipoker its just crappy

I just mostly play Hu on ipoker so its not that big deal but i would like to play a mtt every now and then but atm i just cant, because hud wouldnt work properly and it would show my hu stats wich are way too big for 9/10 handed table and if i change to default then i cant play heads up and i gotta reinstall HM again with the 93MB thing to get HU stats back working

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:21 AM
You were the guy i had a TV session last weekend?
We had to switch off the Ipoker site options for attempt too... to get the stats working.

I think this is causing your other problems now and i think this behaviour was a bug in the version from last week.
Can you please try to update to 1.11.05 Beta 5 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
and activate the attempt to ... options again? I hope this beta works better for you.