PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped working after latest 888 update

Nancy Boy
11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Hello,

My HUD stopped working after 888 did their latest update. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this and to bring it to HM1 Support's attention if you/they did not know yet. I see on 2+2, other players are having the same problem.

Sorry if I wrote this in the wrong place.

Thank-you

Patvs
11-22-2012, 12:39 AM
HUD issues on the new Pacific tables is known and has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5936.

N1kobg
11-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello im using Hem 1 and today after I updated the 888 software my hud stopped working - when I go to "sessions" i see that hands are tracked - session is tracked but hud is not appearing . PLease assist !

Thank u

Sarek
11-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Please try this
Close HM, open this file in Notepad
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt
and remove this line in it
12,poker.exe
save file, run HM and use Tfinder - will ask to add site in list and then HUD should work automatically.

Nancy Boy
11-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Please try this
Close HM, open this file in Notepad
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt
and remove this line in it
12,poker.exe
save file, run HM and use Tfinder - will ask to add site in list and then HUD should work automatically.

Thank-you Sarek,

I deleted and saved the file. I used Tfinder and dragged the red X to the table. The red X jummped back into the Tfinder window and I clicked O.K. The table I was at showed in the Tfinder window but not in the Tmanager window and my HUD did not open. I hope this is what you were sudjesting, if I misunderstood please let me know.

Thank-you very much for your time helping with this problem.

Sarek,

Please forget about my above post...I did not "select" the table in the Tfinder window.....my HUD is working now.

Thanks again

N1kobg
11-22-2012, 08:52 PM
did it it doesnt work,just loads the hud but it freezes only on the 1st hand.when i use the Tfinder it shows a massage that asks me if i want to "add the poker exe to the list".if i accept it freeze like i explained in the 1st scentnce of the this reply,but if i decline hud starts to work normally , the bad news is that - table manager doesnt detect the next table i open and i have to do the same thing to every table i open(and the hud doesnt match the players also its mixed ),fix this as well and problem will be solved .
Thnaks

Nancy Boy
11-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Yes, mine is frozen also. I thought it worked because it popped up, but after a couple orbits I saw it was not changing.

I also declined just to try it.....and my hud worked normal...

N1kobg
11-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Yes, mine is frozen also. I thought it worked because it popped up, but after a couple orbits I saw it was not changing.

I also declined just to try it.....and my hud worked normal...

It worked on 1 table - how about when u opened next 1 - did u have to use the table finder again ????

Sarek
11-23-2012, 06:54 PM
were looking into what broke in the update and once we have more details if easy fix or not when we fix HM2 we can decide. It will be after a HM2 release

Nancy Boy
11-23-2012, 07:51 PM
It worked on 1 table - how about when u opened next 1 - did u have to use the table finder again ????

Yes...I had to use table finder for each table.

Anderlic
11-24-2012, 03:25 AM
were looking into what broke in the update and once we have more details if easy fix or not when we fix HM2 we can decide. It will be after a HM2 release

Can you tell pleas, how long will this take to be fixed? :(

Sarek
11-24-2012, 04:48 AM
As I told, we did not even decided yet - wil this be fixed or not in HM1.
This depends on experience in fixing this in HM2. If fix is easy - it will be implemented in HM1, if hard and require many time\efforts - no.
Our focus now is to fix Pacific issue in HM2 first.

Currently you can use Table finder for every table - should work.
Yes, can be annoying... but works

Gabriel Drone
11-29-2012, 03:43 PM
table finder doesn't work, it shows the HUD but it doesn't refresh

Sarek
11-29-2012, 07:19 PM
We can offer a temporary solution till we fix Pacific HUD issue in HM
1) Download previous 888 client version installer here: http://setupspoker.images4us.com/setups/888poker/EN/p-1-en-4-6.9-0/13/SetupFiles/GIB/FULL/888pokersetup.exe
and install it "over existing"
2) Then make a backup copy (archive) for these folders
C:\Program Files (x86)\PacificPoker
(for XP users path is C:\Program Files\PacificPoker)
%appdata%\PacificPoker
3) Start 888 client, when it update itself - close it. (This updating can take time, depending on internet connection speed, and even can happen not on first client run)
4) Restore backuped in (2) folders with replacing files - now when you start client, it will think his version is already new and not proceed update.
5) With this old client version HM works OK.

BubbleBoy
12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
888 is still HM friendly right? you just need a bit of time right?

Patvs
12-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Yes, 888 is still HM friendly.

It's fixed in build 7647. Update to 7651: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/358141-2-0-0-7651-beta-release-feedback-thread-2nd-december.html

Gamblerr
12-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Will we get a fix anytime soon?

Patvs
12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
HM1: try this temporary solution:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/354571-hud-stopped-working-after-latest-888-update-2.html#post1579631

Erwin
12-13-2012, 04:28 AM
I have downgraded the 888 client, but one day later it updates itselfs automaticly, so now I can downgrade it again. Do I need to do this every day from now on? (HM1).

Please make a fix voor the HUD on 888 (HM1). Thanks

Patvs
12-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Bugticket on this is HMONE-183.
There is no fix for this yet, but we did release a HM1 update with Zoom/Rush fixes:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_17Dec2012.exe

Erwin
12-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Almost a week later, is there still no fix yet?

Sarek
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Yes, still no fix. We are working on it.

Erwin
01-03-2013, 04:41 AM
After being back from Wintersport hoping there was a fix (after like a month or so!) STILL NOTHING! WTF

Patvs
01-03-2013, 09:30 PM
It's still an open ticket.

I should add we're not actively working on this issue. Once the ticket is picked up by a programmer it can be fixed in two days. (the second day would be spend to verify the fix). But currently other bugtickets have a higher priority.

Temporary solution is to use HM2 instead. If your HM2 trial has expired, contact sales@holdemmanager.com for a new free trial.

Erwin
01-04-2013, 04:14 AM
It's still an open ticket.

I should add we're not actively working on this issue. Once the ticket is picked up by a programmer it can be fixed in two days. (the second day would be spend to verify the fix). But currently other bugtickets have a higher priority.

Temporary solution is to use HM2 instead. If your HM2 trial has expired, contact sales@holdemmanager.com for a new free trial.

Thanks, I might do that. But if I am correct, you need to set up a complete new HUD in HM2, right?
There is no timeframe for the fix in HM1? So it can still take up weeks, or even months for the fix?

Hopefully the fix is there soon for HM1, this issue is known for a month or so. :)

Sarek
01-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Workaround for 888 I posted earlier - works, I personally have seen this in several TV sessions.

Noggs
01-05-2013, 02:06 PM
please guys, c'mon. workaround works but i have to do it again and again. thanks for the support.

Erwin
01-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Workaround for 888 I posted earlier - works, I personally have seen this in several TV sessions.

It works yeah, but I have to downgrade 888 poker before each session to get the HUD working.
Actually I can't understand why it took you guys so long, I used to be very pleased with the great HM service and support, but this is a bit unreal........ After 5 weeks still an open ticket. Why?

Patvs
01-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/354571-hud-stopped-working-after-latest-888-update-3.html#post1641231 (post #24)

Moonpig
01-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Any News yet?

Sarek
01-21-2013, 06:18 PM
In this build hud works
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

cuore2010
01-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi. My HM2 doesn't work fine on 888poker. HUD appeair only on 3 table, the other 3 appair on Active table, I track the "+" on the 3 tables, but after that, it appeairs the statistics from the good 3 table. What can I do?

heyguy
01-26-2013, 03:34 PM
In this build hud works
I tried the hud update, it didn't work. This is my first attempt at using HM with 888 Poker since I reloaded my computer OS. Is there a trick to getting HM to find the 888 data?

cuore2010
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
In this build hud works

I tried this one, but no changes....same problems!

Sarek
01-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Please email support@holdemmanager.com with date\time for a Teamviewer session
Please download www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.exe
This is version 5 (five) as our license dont support teamviewer 6 / 7 /8 yet, we can't connect with 6/7/8
this is a remote access tool that allows access to your PC to fix the problem.
Once you download and run the program you should see it creates and ID and Password on the left side.
Teamviewer has built in chat that we can use to communicate and ill start that up as soon as i join your PC.
And set Firewall = off. Keep in mind: TV password changes every time you run it.
Please specify : what time zone you live?
what day and time will be suitable for you?
Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 – Make sure you have updated your windows using the “Windows Update” feature
Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5)
2 – Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)
3 – Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue

heyguy
01-28-2013, 03:42 PM
I downloaded the trial version of HM2 and it also doesn't work with 888 Poker. I'm not comfortable with disabling my firewall, I don't understand the version 5/6/7/etc reference, and I can't guarantee a stable internet connection so I won't bother with the TeamViewer option. I'll try the 30 day trials of some other tracking programs and maybe check back here in a month to see if the problem is resolved.

udbrky
01-29-2013, 02:31 AM
This points to an issue in your 888 setup, as it should work on both.

Make sure that the hands are being saved. 888 is notorious for them not being saved.

Make sure that the auto import folder list has the right location.

Check to make sure the time settings are set so that the time on your computer clock matches that in sessions.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
3) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 4)
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Teamviewer has different versions - they come out with a new one about once every 18 months. Our license only works on v 5 is what Sarek is talking about.

heyguy
02-13-2013, 08:26 AM
This points to an issue in your 888 setup, as it should work on both.

Make sure that the hands are being saved. 888 is notorious for them not being saved.

That was the problem. Once I told 888 poker to save the hands to my computer I got the HUD. Now my problem is getting the HUD over the correct players. If I play more than one table I can only have the HUD's correctly arranged on one table, and all the other tables have the same pattern. This has me wasting time trying to match HUD information to the correct players. Is there a simple fix for this?

Sarek
02-13-2013, 08:15 PM
First disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
Then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange them, place mucked cards in correct positions and close this table.
Now enable preffered seating in room and set the same in HM preffered seatings.
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK.
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you personally play at least 1 hand at this table.

heyguy
02-14-2013, 03:10 AM
First disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
Then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange them, place mucked cards in correct positions and close this table.
Now enable preffered seating in room and set the same in HM preffered seatings.
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK.
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you personally play at least 1 hand at this table.
My mucked cards disappear at the end of each hand. How do I place them in the correct position?

netsrak
02-14-2013, 05:25 AM
You can drag them with the right mouse key
or see this: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+