PDA

View Full Version : hud stars and ftp issue

bridgegunner
08-22-2010, 02:57 AM
i am fairly new to hem and i am still working through the program but i am having a few issues.
i have attached a file showing what the mucked hand display looks like from the first hand to the last hand and does not change or go away. the same issue happens in all of my configurations 9man mtt or sng hu on stars and ftp.is shows aaaaa for the flop and 22 in the villans hand and aa for mine in hu. i have tried to figure out why and i cannot. did i change a setting? how do i get it to show the last hand on the proper person? in 9 man it shows 22,33,44,55,ect and wont go away and the mucked flop is over top of the new flop.

also when i used to check on anyones hud it would bring up a bigger table of stats and that does not come up anymore? i can move the hud but i cant see the bigger stat box. is there a setting i changed?

lastly is there a way to configure the size of the display under each person at the table in 9man? and is there a way to save that layout once you have one you like? it seems to reset everytime i restart.

thanks and sorry for the silly questions

bridgegunner

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:18 AM
You have activated a test modus under table preferences -> card and alignment edit. Please uncheck this option.

For your other questions please check our FAQ first and come back if you need further help:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Introduction (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Frequently+Asked+Questions/HUD+%28Heads+Up+Display%29/HUD+Introduction/)