PDA

View Full Version : Ongame: Omaha importing as Hold'em

wrapitup
08-22-2010, 01:01 AM
My PLO hands are importing as PLOHE on the Ongame network. My FTP PLO tourney hands import fine. In the Ongame HUD hand history, the hole cards show up as two cards, not four, as if it was hold'em. I'm running the latest version. I'm also using Hand Grabber, but this problem concerns played hands, not mined hands.

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

wrapitup
08-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Apologies, it seems to be a Idleminer issue.

wrapitup
09-14-2010, 09:15 PM
OK, so, even though it's Hand Grabber that grabs mined Ongame PLO hands as Hold'em hands, I have a couple questions:

The HUD obviously separates PLO from HE stats. So when I play PLO without Hand Grabber running, the hands are saved properly as PLO, EXCEPT I now don't have access to my tons of datamined (HE) hands. Is there a way to display HUD stats as a combination of both game types?

Another solution I think would be to somehow convert my mined HE hands to PLO. Is this possible, despite the fact that Hand Grabber saves only two hole cards in the hand histories?

Any other possible solution to just get my previous mined hands displayed in the HUD, while playing without Hand Grabber anymore?

Thanks

netsrak
09-15-2010, 07:19 AM
I can't think of any solution we officially support but here are my thoughts:

1. You could try to edit the mined files to change the gametype but i think this will not work because of the wrong holecard count.

2. Update the database with an SQL statement to change the gametype of the hands. But i think this will also fail because the hands have the wrong amout of holecards.

So i think its not possible to convert the hands.