PDA

View Full Version : Steal Report of Opponents

Puyan
08-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Hi,

I want to create a report where I can see the following stats on my STT regs (1000 hands min);

vpip/pfr/
small blind steal/small blind limp/steal percentage

I'm kinda new to HEM, how do I do this?

a.k.a.Also
08-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Unfortunately it is still not possible to add columns to the player window.
All you can do is select each reg in turn from the player window after setting your >1000 hands (right click>select this player).
Then you can add any stats you like to a standard report by clicking the green + symbol.
To do any analysis you would then have to export each to a spreadsheet, one at a time.

Disclaimer
Thats how I would do it, but there are a lot of cleverer people around here than me, and there may be much better ways to get this info - I don't spend nearly enough time tinkering nowadays.

Puyan
08-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Wow that is annoying as hell! Pokertracker has this feature, I'm surprised that HEM doesn't considering that HEM powns PT.

The report stats doesn't even have small blind steal stat, or at least from what I can see, it could be named differently? I'm having to end up selecting my opponent, then choosing a hand replayer and using the HUD stats from there to find the SBS. Super long ass method... does anyone know a quicker way??

wneb
08-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi puyan, it's wneb from pvt, we should chat on skype about some of these ideas, I have been wanting to figure out some methods for similar things recently for super turbo analysis. Let me know

Cabbage
09-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi,

I want to create a report where I can see the following stats on my STT regs (1000 hands min);

vpip/pfr/
small blind steal/small blind limp/steal percentage

I'm kinda new to HEM, how do I do this?

A slightly better way is to create an alias which includes all the regs you want, then tick the "Group By Player" which is just under the report selector.