PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Carbon - No HUD for 2 of the same tourney type?

digitaljohn
08-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Having some problems with HEM on Carbon: Trying to multitable SnG's. It works great on a single table but as soon as I start multitabling I'm having issues. I noticed that the HUD would not come up if it was a second game of the same type I was already playing.

For example, I am multitabling:

$1 Dazzler
$1 Double Up
$2 Bounty

HUD on all 3 tables work great.

but then if I add two more tables:

$1 Dazzler
$1 Dazzler
$1 Double Up
$1 Double Up
$2 Bounty

The HUD never works on the second game of the same type. Tablemanager does not even see the added tables. If I add a type of game that I'm not already playing, then the HUD will come up.

Any ideas? I tried everything in the FAQ and everything I could find on google. Thanks. :cool:

edit: Just found a link to the new beta HEM. Going to try that now and report results.

digitaljohn
08-21-2010, 05:06 PM
beta did not fix the issue.

Patvs
08-21-2010, 09:24 PM
update to
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

digitaljohn
08-23-2010, 02:00 AM
update to
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Did not work. Still having the same issue - if I load up a second SnG of the same type I'm already playing, tablemanager will not detect it and the hud will not come up.

Using Windows 7, already made sure UAC is off and that everything is run in administrator mode. Will mess with it a bit more, I'll update if I figure it out.

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Did you try the table finder? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

digitaljohn
08-23-2010, 11:17 AM
Did you try the table finder? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Yes - it says something like "No unattached hands found" and won't let me use it. I'll try it again during my next session incase I missed something.

Also noticed this: when I'm playing two of the same buyin/gametype and I have one game with the HUD and one without it, the game with the HUD will sometimes briefly show the players and stats of the other game before it corrects itself.

So the first game HUD is trying to show both and the HUD never appears on the second game.

Again, Windows 7. UAC off. No antivirus. Exceptions added to firewall for HEM, HEMhud, Carbon Poker. Currently running the newest beta HEM. All hands from all tables are importing correctly. Already tried reinstalling HEM a few times. I can't think of anything else to try. :(

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Could you please post screenshots of the 2 tables, the table manager and he "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder

digitaljohn
08-26-2010, 02:05 AM
Update: It was on my laptop that all of the problems have happened on so far. I got a new desktop today, fresh install of W7 Ultimate. I installed Carbon Poker and HEM, upgraded to beta, followed all of the steps to set it up and set admin permissions/etc... and it's doing the same thing. :( No HUD on a second table of the same SnG stake/gametype.

I'll get a screenshot during my next session. I was playing some cash games earlier and the HUD works great for any amount of tables, it's just SnG's I'm having issues with.

I was able to try the red X with tablefinder. Dragging it to the broken table would make that table show the HUD, but then the working table would break. Doesn't seem to be any way to get both to work. Tablefinder will still only list one of the tables open.

digitaljohn
08-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Tried to install on Windows XP, did not work, same problem. Here's that screenshot:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6554/hemh.jpg

netsrak
08-28-2010, 06:02 AM
The problem is that both tables have exactly the same name. We have no solution for this at the moment.

I'll forward this to our Hud developer for more help.

digitaljohn
08-28-2010, 02:20 PM
The problem is that both tables have exactly the same name. We have no solution for this at the moment.

I'll forward this to our Hud developer for more help.

Yes, I figured that was probably it. I just tried your competitor's product and it's even more broken on Carbon SnG's. ;)

I guess I just can't multitable too much until someone fixes it. Thanks for the help.