PDA

View Full Version : Did complete reinstall to fix postgres problems, now newest hands are missing??

sboneill
08-21-2010, 02:14 PM
I had some issues with Postgres and not being able to connect etc in the last few days. I tried everything on the faq to no avail and tried uninstalling which still didnt help, but I eventually got it to work by unstinalling postgres and then HEM and doing a complete reinstall(I was previously running an old verison of HEM didnt even realize there was an update).

UP until that date all of my hands were there including a bunch i have played recently this month. Now with HEM fixed I brought over all of my hands but there are a ton missing from this month(could be some missing from other months too but I'm not 100% sure on that). What could it be? I also had the HUD running last night for some hands I was playing and those didnt show up either. The HUD popped up on my tables and everythign seemed to be working fine.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Patvs
08-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Create a new database
reimport your ARCHIVE folder (import from folder on C:/HmArchive)
run a AUTO IMPORT (to import your most recent hands that haven't been moved yet to the archive folder)

--> still missing hands?
Hands played on which site? If Stars/Full Tilt email them and request ALL your hands

sboneill
08-22-2010, 03:10 AM
worked, awesome thanks!