PDA

View Full Version : Rush PLO and MTT not working

suhleafs
08-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello,

I downloaded the latest beta version of HEM (1.11.05 Beta 3). PLO Rush games nor MTTs have been working for me, in any version.

I disabled all FTP site options, turned off OCR, made sure the 'Use For' tab was all checked off for FTP, and I have no custom HUDs.

I've searched the archives a little bit, but could not really find any solutions.

Thanks guys,

James

suhleafs
08-21-2010, 11:28 AM
I should also note that Rush SNGs also do not work, but Rush NL cash games seem to work for me.

I have purchased HEM and Omaha Manager Professional.

suhleafs
08-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Actually, I just tried some Rush 5 NL, and that doesn't seem to be working either, lol.

It seems that the hands are importing because I am able to see my results in the sessions tab, though.

Patvs
08-21-2010, 09:33 PM
hud options--> table preferences--> try all three screen scraping methods with
OCR turned off

Or turn on OCR. When OCR is ON the RUSH HUD will only work for Rush Cash games.

With OCR off the RUSH HUD should also work for RUSH MTTs. If it doesn't for you, you'll have to wait for the next HM update with RUSH improvements.

suhleafs
08-22-2010, 01:52 AM
Thanks for your reply. I'll test it out and report my findings! :)

suhleafs
08-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Unfortunately, your suggestions did not work :confused:

I'm running Windows XP, and when I turned OCR on, the Table Manager would say "Couldn't write Rush file".

I suppose I must wait for the new version. Is there a time table for its release?

Thanks again

Patvs
08-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Can you completely reinstall HM with the FULL installer... install it to a different folder (don't reinstall SQL)

Is your XP updated to Service Pack 3?
Run a manual Windows Update and install all the .net framework updates

Howard
08-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Same issue here.

Rush HUD has always been intermittent, then got 1.11.04, then latest update patch, which made it better than it had ever been (was only keeping up for a dozen hands or so then HUD was freezing - patch seemed to solve this), but once I got to end of MTT the stats started showing up in the wrong seats, empty seats retained stats of players long gone, and just generally became too confusing to use in the late stages; then, when I'd make a final table, the HUD would not update.

Came here, downloaded latest beta, now no HUD in Rush MTT's at all.

netsrak
08-23-2010, 05:32 AM
1.11.05 Beta 5?

Have you disabled site options -> ftp -> ocr?

suhleafs
08-23-2010, 12:53 PM
If I completely reinstalled the new version, would I then have to import and export all my hands from my old HEM? How would I get all my stats over?

I've got SP3 yes and it seems like I do have all the .NET stuff as well.

Patvs
08-23-2010, 02:20 PM
When reinstalling (with the FULL installer) don't reinstall SQL.
After the reinstall you should still be able to connect to your old database. So you don't have to reimport your hands.

However, a full reinstall will reset all your "settings". (like your import folders settings).. and the HUD will go back to default.. so do export your custom HUD first.