PDA

View Full Version : Players stats suddenly shifted positions with Rush HUD

Herbert
08-21-2010, 01:12 AM
While playing Rush today, suddenly all of my player stats shifted counter-clockwise one spot. In other words, the stats for the player to my immediate left were now showing up on my spot, and the player to my immediate right was now showing my lack of stats. This was after I had played about 500 hands, and everything up until that point had been running smoothly.

So I restarted HEM, relaunched the HUD, reorganized my stats positions, and started to play another session. It seemed to have fixed itself, so I played approximately 500 more hands. But sure enough, the counter-clockwise shift happened again.

I've had the latest update for a few days now and it all seemed to be working fine. So, this was quite unexpected, and I didn't see anyone else on the forums with this specific problem.

Any ideas?

nomdeguerre
08-21-2010, 04:17 AM
I have the same problem. It seems to happen when I sit out, then when I sit back in, the HUD stats are in the wrong place. It also happens if I leave a table and rejoin. Sometimes it's fine, but often this happens.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Please update to 1.11.05 Beta 3: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

nomdeguerre
08-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks, I didn't realise there had been another update. I'll try this and see if it stops the problem.