PDA

View Full Version : Scan active tables?

Zenzor
11-20-2012, 12:42 PM
One thing I really like in HM1 was using the fish column in table manager to check if there's a fish at all my tables. The parameters for the fish column in HM1 were customization. In HM2 they're not.

I asked for help in the HM2 support forum regarding the fish column, and they said "This feature is only used in conjunction with Table Scanner."

This is what I'm referring to: http://i.imgur.com/KZlLT.jpg

I have a few questions.

1) Is it possible in Table Scan to customize the parameters for the fish column?

2) Is it possible to set Table Scan to only scan my active tables and not lobbies?

Basically I'm wondering if Table Scan can serve the same purpose as the HM1 Table Manager.

Patvs
11-21-2012, 12:53 AM
1. No, an opponent is either a fish.. or not a fish, based on if you tag the opponent as being a fish.
(if you edit a NOTE of an opponent you can tag him as a fish for TableScanner)

You can use the TableScanner scoring to use parameters.
For example if you'd categorize a fish as ANY player with VPIP >50. You can assign 5 points to any player with VPIP>50.
And assign -1 point to any player with VPIP<15. Then use the SCORING column to determine which table has the most fish.

You can also: TableScanner--> Settings--> Definitions--> change the HIGH VPIP values.
Then use the table scoring to only select tables with at least one HIGH VPIP player.

2. It will scan both active and non-active tables, but you can turn on the filter: only show my active tables