PDA

View Full Version : importing UB tourney summary

polxx
08-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi

As pt3 has some problems with importing tourneys /w summaries i'm planning to buy HEM. I'd like to first ask however, how it is done in HEM. The sng HH from UB is saved to hdd but without summary, you can request summary to your e-mail only. Is there an option to import summaries from e-mail or what?

I got my trial period over so couldn't check.

Please drop a line about how it is done in HEM.

Thanks,
vizka

netsrak
08-20-2010, 12:26 PM
We have no direct email access.
You need to copy the summaries from the mail to a .txt file and import this file.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

polxx
08-20-2010, 12:52 PM
So, say I play 20sngs a day, so after requesting summary from last week I get 140 e-mails with each tourney's summary. And I have create new txt file, copy each mail's content and import it to HEM and repeat this process 140 times? Kinda sick, is there any way to automate this process?

netsrak
08-21-2010, 04:58 AM
I don't know how the summaries work for UB but for example for Stars
its only one mail containing all the summaries.
But for 1 table SnGs this summaries are not needed.

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.com, they probably can offer you an extended trial.

polxx
08-21-2010, 07:52 PM
I e-mailed them - they won't give me extended trial.

Anyone who plays UB could shed some light about how it's done?

The Minder
08-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Polxx,

I have a UB account and am an SnG grinder (not on UB) so I'll try this out today and report back to you and the HM support team.

My experience with UB is not good. More than 2 months ago I emailed them and requested tourney results for 2 SnGs I played. I still haven't received the data.

polxx
08-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks Minder
I had no issues with UB summary request, it works fine but each summary is sent in separate e-mail which makes it difficult/impossible to import to HEM.

The Minder
08-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Ok. The tourney summary and HH for each tourney are indeed individually wrapped into an email. The only issue I could see was that for STTs, HM is recording the table number as the tourney number (they are not the same) and the emailed HH refers to the tourney number. Not sure if this creates a prob with parsing data. For MTTs, HM gets the tourney number correct, but doesn't record the rebuys. An offshoot of this is that within HM there is a huge disparity in tourney numbers for UB.

Strongly recommend that HM code up an email reader to automate the manual import of emailed data. This might also go a long way to correcting probs with Pokerstars emails. Last time I checked, most code cutters had such a code snip in their personal portfolio of 'useful bits'.

netsrak
08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
Can you mail us some sample tourneys and summaries with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com?

polxx
08-22-2010, 11:18 AM
sent

please let me know when it'll be possible to automatically import summarys, then I'd be happy to pay for license.

The Minder
08-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Sent.

Would be great to get a ticket number or bug track number.

fozzy71
08-26-2010, 12:37 PM
I replied to both of your tickets and sent the files to be assigned to a programmer. The ticket number should be in the reply subject line.