PDA

View Full Version : HM1 not importing Ipoker hands

pj94z
11-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi,

I havent played on ipoker for a few weeks....recently, there was an update to my client at Titan Poker.

since the update.... HEM no longer imports HEADS UP table hands or shows the HUD.

can anyone tell me how to fix this ?

netsrak
11-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Please try this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_16Nov2012.exe

If its still not working Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

pj94z
11-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Please try this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_16Nov2012.exe

If its still not working Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

ok, tried this new version of hem and although the Table Manager does pickup the titan poker table....the HUD does not display and hands are NOT being imported.

I will send out the email

pj94z
11-23-2012, 01:31 PM
After iPoker client updated last week, it switched the hand history store location to C:\HMArchive

When I clicked “auto detect” hand history location folders in HEM, it picked up the above folder as a new folder.

After that, the hands are now importing!

Thanks

fozzy71
11-23-2012, 11:45 PM
After iPoker client updated last week, it switched the hand history store location to C:\HMArchive

When I clicked “auto detect” hand history location folders in HEM, it picked up the above folder as a new folder.

After that, the hands are now importing!

Thanks

ipoker usually saves the hands to C:\Poker\YourSiteName\

It is auto importing from C:\hmarchive? This can cause problems.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you are auto-importing from the archive folder it can over-load the auto-importer and cause performance/HUD problems.

If you continue to have problems, please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

pj94z
11-24-2012, 04:55 PM
After looking at my auto-import folders, I see that C:\HMArchive folder is NOT being imported from.

Currently, I have it auto importing from: " C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History + subfolders "

So, I guess I was wrong...HEM did not auto detect C:\HMArchive

Instead, it must have picked up on a slightly adjusted folder store location made by the latest update to Titan Poker.

Thanks

fozzy71
11-24-2012, 08:30 PM
After looking at my auto-import folders, I see that C:\HMArchive folder is NOT being imported from.

Currently, I have it auto importing from: " C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History + subfolders "

So, I guess I was wrong...HEM did not auto detect C:\HMArchive

Instead, it must have picked up on a slightly adjusted folder store location made by the latest update to Titan Poker.

Thanks

OK, great. I just wanted to be sure I understood in case we had a problem with the auto-detect and make sure you didn't have an import/archive loop setup. Thank you for letting us know everything is working properly now.