PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Results tab

spanisherr
11-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi. I'm getting some problems with the tournament Results tab, it's not working right at all. First of all, I have to say that I'm playing at pokerstars.es, and that I've tried everything I read in the forum, such as updating, adjusting time settings, selecting pokerstars.es in the International Sites tab, etc ... and nothing worked. I've also checked both hands history and tournaments summary are in english, and I'm importing both of them in hm2 too.

As an example of the problem, I created a new database and I imported just the last four 6-max hyper turbo I played at pokerstars.es (two 1€ sngs and another two 3€ sngs). Under the Tournaments tab, except for the speed which is set to regular rather than super turbo, the rest of the stats seem to be ok. But under the Tournament Results tab everything is a mess. It shows two different 1€ stake tournaments (yes, the 3€ one is missing), one of them counting 2 tournaments and the other one counting 4 tournaments.

I don't know if this could help but it seems that in the first 1€ stake tournaments with the count of two, there are only two hands. They are not from the same sng but they are both the first hand played (not same spots, I mean, just pre-flop action in one of them and even one player eliminated in the other one). The net winnings are being shown right in the one that counts 4 tournaments played, but those two hands appears as losses.

I should add that I also try to solve this by manually setting the speed of the four tournaments to Super Turbo but it didn't solve the problem.

I would appreciate some help. Thank you in advance.

DogNamedBluff
11-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

spanisherr
11-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Done, thank you.