PDA

View Full Version : HUD on PokerNordica on a "Grid".

kerriman
08-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi.

On nordica, its possible to put table in Cascade, tile, mini mode, Full mode and the most better way to multitable for my screen résolution "Ad all table to Grid".

The Hud work fine on all mode exept into the Grid Mode. This mode allow me to play a max of table in full screen mode on my laptop.

How can I make it run on this mode?

Tanks.

netsrak
08-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Could you please post a screenshot of this mode?

kerriman
08-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Ok, this is it.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:39 AM
I'll forward this to our Hud developer but at the moment this is not supported.

kerriman
08-21-2010, 10:31 AM
I'll forward this to our Hud developer but at the moment this is not supported.

Not the kind of response I expected, especially when I pay for a license and tablescanner that does not work on networks where I play.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 10:38 AM
I got feedback: the grid view will not be supported in the nearer future.

kerriman
08-21-2010, 12:10 PM
I got feedback: the grid view will not be supported in the nearer future.

Really funny ... I pay for a license for holdem manager and tablescanner that does not work!

Bravo!

B-Money
08-23-2010, 12:33 AM
If you understood the tech limitations of grid views you might be a little more understanding here.

For us to support this we would have to hijack the poker client and decrypt everything in memory that's being sent to the grid view window. If the memory encryption is good, this is impossible. Even if it's crackable you are searching for many needles in a haystack. We could spend 2 months working on it and be right a square 1 at the end of 2 months if everything can't be decrypted.

It would be a massive hack to get this working and it's not something we're going to take a shot in the dark on right now.