PDA

View Full Version : HUD & Aliases

AndrewK
08-20-2010, 05:38 AM
I have figured out that some of my regular opponents have changed their screen names. I have created an alias for each of them and I now have their hands from the various screen names collected under each alias.

However, only the hands under the new screen names appear on my HUD, which is obviously only a fraction of the data I have on them, and of little practical use.

Please advise. Many thanks.

Patvs
08-20-2010, 06:43 AM
HM currently doesn't have the option to combine names of your opponents into an alias and display the stats of the ALIAS when one of the opponents is at your table.
Which site do you play on where people constantly change their screen name?

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

AndrewK
08-20-2010, 06:58 AM
PokerStars allows players who become Team Pros to change their screenname. Many of them were regs before, and now have the advantage of being able to play under completely new screen names, whereas the rest of the player pool is forced to play under their original screen names.

a.k.a.Also
08-20-2010, 07:21 AM
How about as a workaround, try creating a ficticious hand history with all these "old" regs sat at a table and load it into the replayer - instant access to historical stats via the huds and popups, and their alter egos are listed in the active players window for you to access.

hem_hud_user2
09-13-2010, 04:20 PM
HM currently doesn't have the option to combine names of your opponents into an alias and display the stats of the ALIAS when one of the opponents is at your table.
Which site do you play on where people constantly change their screen name?

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

Party Poker is the 3rd most popular site and allows changes up to every 30 days. This would be a great feature, since many of my opponents change their name every month and then I forget their old stats :)