PDA

View Full Version : Can't Change Popup For Stat

scott1326
08-20-2010, 12:32 AM
I have a Fold to 3b stat in my configuration. I can't change the popup for this stat. I can only use the default popup, HEM won't allow me to unclick and select my own popup. What gives?

Patvs
08-20-2010, 04:49 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

scott1326
08-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks for your quick reply Pat. I have updated to 1.11.05. I'm running WinXP, I've just installed HEM on a new (refurbished) computer after my last PC crashed. I have an HEM license, but I'm on the 15-day trial license on the new PC because I hope to fix my old PC.

Unfortunately, the problem still exists, and I noticed it on another stat, PFR as well as Fold to 3b. When I'm in the dialog Player Preferences, working on either of those stats, I can uncheck the Old Style Popup box, but the dropdown to select a new popup remains grayed-out. I have custom popups I like to use for F23b, and I have no problem using them for other stats. Any further help greatly appreciated.

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:38 AM
Is "Old style popup" enabled?
please disable it.

scott1326
08-21-2010, 11:10 AM
... I can uncheck the Old Style Popup box, but the dropdown to select a new popup remains grayed-out.

Old Style Popup is not enabled, or rather, I disable it but am still unable to select an option from the dropdown box because it remains grayed-out.

Thank you for your prompt replies.

Forrest1980
08-21-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm having the exact same problem... I want to change the popup for my 3-bet but it's light gray and I can't select it.

All files are being runned as admin
Old style popup unchecked

For some reason, I can switch some and some I can't...

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:12 AM
This is only for the default Hud.

Please create a new configuration - there the popups should be adjustable.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Frequently+Asked+Questions/HUD+%28Heads+Up+Display%29/HUD+Configuration/)

scott1326
08-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Actually, it was for a configuration that I created. However, I deleted the stat, then re-added it, and now it is working correctly. Thanks for your help.

ucla
08-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Actually, it was for a configuration that I created. However, I deleted the stat, then re-added it, and now it is working correctly. Thanks for your help.

This helped me out.

Thx

wlodi
09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
so f. sick
when I disable old popup he go back to enable himself and I cant save it.
i have the same problem as above but i donw wanty to create a new popup becouse i use hud from leak buster.
I have 1.10.05

wlodi
09-04-2010, 09:54 AM
could you answer on my question?

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Please try with the latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-10-a.html

lmsilva
09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm having the exact same problem as described in this thread with the latest beta.

I uncheck the "old style popup" but the drop down list still remains grayed-out. I uncheck it and click apply and ok, open the player preferences again and the checkbox is checked again automatically and I cant select the drop down

Patvs
09-21-2010, 05:00 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

check your hud options--> table preferences--> click for popup setting
It that turned on/off?

lmsilva
09-21-2010, 06:06 PM
already have the latest beta, like I said..

the settings was off. Tried with it on, still the same

netsrak
09-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Are you using the default hud configuration? This function is disabled there. You need to create a new hud with the stats you need. In this hud it should work.

lmsilva
09-22-2010, 05:34 AM
Nop, I'm using a new one although I probably started editing the default one and then saved to a new one. Should that be the reason? Not at home right now, so can't check

Zemnieks
05-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Yes! it works. Even if you created your own configuration you have to remove C-bet and add it again...and now you can change popup to a custom one. This is because if you select new config it automaticly copies defaults in it. Meet you at tables fishes :p