PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.01b version. doesn't show that i have notes on players

adrian.alex
08-19-2010, 08:45 PM
i can't see that i have a note on a player. the notes are there but doesn't show the sign in the hud. i have auto rate enabled. if i put my mouse cursor on the note icon in the hud it shows the note but not directly in the HUD.

pls help

Patvs
08-20-2010, 05:00 AM
Try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Can you successfully export your notes? options--> notes--> export notes.

adrian.alex
08-20-2010, 06:14 AM
yes i tried. export and import. still doesn't show that i have a note. i don't want to update because i don't want to have problems with the mucked hands on ongame. i want to keep this version until you guys solve the problem with ongame. can you help me in other way?

thanks !

Patvs
08-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Can you turn off Auto Rate-->

What do you mean exactly by "it shows the note but not directly in the HUD"?

adrian.alex
08-20-2010, 07:16 AM
i turned auto rate off and still doesn't work/show.

netsrak
08-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Is Player preferences -> your active hud configuration -> appearance -> Show note icon enabled?

adrian.alex
08-20-2010, 08:03 AM
yes

netsrak
08-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Are you sure that its in the correct Hud configuration?

Right click on the replayer line in the table manager and you see which Hud configuration is active.

adrian.alex
08-20-2010, 12:41 PM
yes i checked and is ok but the table manager version is 1.11.1a

adrian.alex
08-20-2010, 12:43 PM
the problem appeared after i installed win 7 on my pc

netsrak
08-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Please update to 1.11.05 Beta 3 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
to make sure that it's not version related.

adrian.alex
08-21-2010, 01:59 PM
i installed HmUpdate_1.11.02 and still doesn't work. i don't want to install the last update because i don't want to have the problem of not seeing the mucked hands. pls help. it makes me go crazy. why the hell nothing doesn't work lately

i didn't do anything. i only installed an older version that i friend had named HoldemManagerSetupProject

. why i can't see on which players i have a note??? plsss

netsrak
08-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Ok, then lets go back to your autorate settings.
Pat told you to switch off autorate but in your screenshot its still active.
You have 2 switches under options->autorate. Please deactivate both and post another screenshot.

adrian.alex
08-22-2010, 11:00 AM
i tried but here it is a picture so you can see. my mouse cursor is on the note icon but it doesn't show in the print screen(i don't know why)

another thing that i did was to backup my database before formating my HDD. i had win xp and then i installed win7. then i used the saved database after installing HM.

netsrak
08-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Which Hud configuration are you using for the replayer? Did you check the "show note icon" setting for this hud configuration?

Did you restore your database into an empty database created via pgadminIII or how did you restore it?

adrian.alex
08-23-2010, 10:48 AM
yes i checked show note icon. after i formated my HDD i backed up my database from my saved database before formating the HDD.

i restored it by going at File/Backup & Restore. Can we pls solve this problem faster? Is really annoying to play every day and having this problem. Can you pls send someone to help me with TeamViewer or something like that? Is taking very long and i really need my notes.

thanks

netsrak
08-24-2010, 10:49 AM
You can try to arrange a teamviewer session but i have no idea what might be the problem and how to fix it.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

fozzy71
08-24-2010, 05:43 PM
i restored it by going at File/Backup & Restore. Can we pls solve this problem faster?.....

The restore process is often incomplete. This is part of the reason I will never suggest a customer backup/restore, and why I always suggest a manual backup before any backup/restore attempts. Did you also export your notes and hands when you made backup file? If so, the easiest fix is to start a new DB, and import all your original and backed up files.

adrian.alex
08-24-2010, 06:01 PM
The restore process is often incomplete. This is part of the reason I will never suggest a customer backup/restore, and why I always suggest a manual backup before any backup/restore attempts. Did you also export your notes and hands when you made backup file? If so, the easiest fix is to start a new DB, and import all your original and backed up files.

i just exported all my hands and notes. i unnistalled holdem manager and deleted the remaining files from Program Files and created a new databse imported all my hands again. after waiting a few good hours i imported my notes and still the same problem. doesn't show that i have a note on someone.

adrian.alex
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM
someone from 2+2 told me to do this: what do you think??

I recommend go into your pgAdmin, double click your database (e.g. postgreSQL 8.4), then the database name e.g. "my hem db", then go to tools->query tool and do the following query on your HEM database.

UPDATE hemplayernotes SET icon_id = 7

What that will do is make the area where a note would appear red. This is obviously just a temporary solution but you will definitely know the people that you have a note on.

fozzy71
08-24-2010, 06:52 PM
i just exported all my hands and notes. i unnistalled holdem manager and deleted the remaining files from Program Files and created a new databse imported all my hands again. after waiting a few good hours i imported my notes and still the same problem. doesn't show that i have a note on someone.

I doubt this would help now, as you are exporting the notes from a damaged DB that wont show the notes. If you had exported them from your DB before backing it up, perhaps it would work properly.

someone from 2+2 told me to do this: what do you think??

I recommend go into your pgAdmin, double click your database (e.g. postgreSQL 8.4), then the database name e.g. "my hem db", then go to tools->query tool and do the following query on your HEM database.

UPDATE hemplayernotes SET icon_id = 7

What that will do is make the area where a note would appear red. This is obviously just a temporary solution but you will definitely know the people that you have a note on.

He is far more knowledgeable about SQL commands and HM notes than I am.

adrian.alex
08-24-2010, 06:52 PM
it worked !!! i will play like this until new update will be avaialble or you will find other solution for me.