PDA

View Full Version : Minted poker (Everleaf)

Fredrik123
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Hi,

I wonder why the stats for Minted poker doesn't show on the tables.
Alas why the HUD doesn't work when I can import HH to the database.

Thought Everleaf was supported by HM?

BR, Fredrik

Patvs
08-20-2010, 05:13 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

1) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

Fredrik123
08-20-2010, 10:48 AM
It is working like a charm. Tx for the quick response.

BR, Fredrik

aj6594
08-26-2010, 05:03 PM

wut ?

Why do you assume I have knowledge which I do not ? :confused:

Patvs
08-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Step #2 shows which files you have to delete

aj6594
08-27-2010, 08:50 AM
The Everleaf skin is now importing and the hud is displayed on the table. However, all other huds have been deleted. What is the proper way to restore them ? (I still have those deleted files saved in a backup location.)

netsrak
08-28-2010, 05:58 AM
Close HM and copy back the file prefs.xml. But your problem might appear again when doing this.

grinding4$
09-15-2010, 09:50 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

I am not able to get my HUD up and running on Everleaf after making some changes to my system.
I have checked to make sure that the hands are being saved to the correct history file, and they are......I have checked reports to see if they are being imported to HEM and they are.....but table manager is not recognizing anything.
I have done everything on the recommended checklist see below.....

__________________________________________________ _______________
1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
1.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

I have not deleted the HUD prefs files.....and I did not want to do so until I checked to make sure that I would be deleting the correct files....I have a prefs file which is an XML doc.....a prefs.xml_1.04.13 file which says that it is a type 13 file.....a prefs.xml_1.05.08 file, which says that it is a type 08 file.......I do not have a pospref file, but I do have the pospref2 and pospref4....lastly, I do have the exenames file.

Please advise.

grinding4$
09-15-2010, 09:54 PM
In the past I only needed to use TableFinder to get the HUD running properly on Everleaf cash tables. That was the only glitch, but as I have said earlier in the thread, I am now running into what seems like a much more complex problem.

grinding4$
09-15-2010, 10:00 PM
i am not able to get my hud up and running on everleaf after making some changes to my system.
I have checked to make sure that the hands are being saved to the correct history file, and they are......i have checked reports to see if they are being imported to hem and they are.....but table manager is not recognizing anything.

1.what version of holdem manager are you using?
1.what poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
1.which type of game(s) are you playing? (nl, fl, omaha, sngs, mtt)
1.have you clicked on the start auto import button?
1.often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our detailed faqs on configuring holdem manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving hand history files.
1.check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in hm to auto import from.
2.if you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports tab, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
1.if the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. faq - hold'em manager poker tracking software :: Create / delete database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/create+%7b47%7d+delete+database)
1.have you tried the table finder and did it work? faq - hold'em manager poker tracking software :: Configuring table finder to show hud (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+)
1.if you open the hand history files, are they written in english?
1.please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

i have not deleted the hud prefs files.....and i did not want to do so until i checked to make sure that i would be deleting the correct files....i have a prefs file which is an xml doc.....a prefs.xml_1.04.13 file which says that it is a type 13 file.....a prefs.xml_1.05.08 file, which says that it is a type 08 file.......i do not have a pospref file, but i do have the pospref2 and pospref4....lastly, i do have the exenames file.

please advise.

i should also point out that the change was adding an ssd. However, i have installed poker client (minted) on the new hd, so now the only thing that is not on the new drive is the archived hh, which i set up to be shipped to my other hd.

grinding4$
09-15-2010, 10:06 PM
i am not able to get my hud up and running on everleaf after making some changes to my system.
I have checked to make sure that the hands are being saved to the correct history file, and they are......i have checked reports to see if they are being imported to hem and they are.....but table manager is not recognizing anything.

1.what version of holdem manager are you using?
1.what poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
1.which type of game(s) are you playing? (nl, fl, omaha, sngs, mtt)
1.have you clicked on the start auto import button?
1.often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our detailed faqs on configuring holdem manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving hand history files.
1.check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in hm to auto import from.
2.if you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports tab, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
1.if the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. faq - hold'em manager poker tracking software :: Create / delete database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/create+%7b47%7d+delete+database)
1.have you tried the table finder and did it work? faq - hold'em manager poker tracking software :: Configuring table finder to show hud (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+)
1.if you open the hand history files, are they written in english?
1.please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

i have not deleted the hud prefs files.....and i did not want to do so until i checked to make sure that i would be deleting the correct files....i have a prefs file which is an xml doc.....a prefs.xml_1.04.13 file which says that it is a type 13 file.....a prefs.xml_1.05.08 file, which says that it is a type 08 file.......i do not have a pospref file, but i do have the pospref2 and pospref4....lastly, i do have the exenames file.

please advise.

forgot to add that the hud is working on all other sites.....however, minted is the only site which i am running from the new hd.

netsrak
09-16-2010, 03:41 AM
The table finder is broken in 1.11.04, can that be the problem?

Please update to our latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-13-a.html

grinding4$
09-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Self Made
09-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Is there a chance of getting HM to separately identify the three networks on the Everleaf platform: the regular, ITA, and CMXX networks? Table names of ITA and CMXX have prefixes and suffixes so it's easy to identify them. They're basically separate networks though and the private ones are softer so it would be interesting to keep them separate: comparing earn rates and such.

netsrak
09-25-2010, 08:05 AM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

tripp
09-30-2010, 11:12 AM
The hud works fine for cashgames, but not for tournaments. They are also not imported into the tournaments result tab. This is with the latest beta. Any idea when this will be supported?

netsrak
10-01-2010, 03:55 AM
I can't give you an ETA for this feature.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.