PDA

View Full Version : FTP: Either Rush doesn't work, or tournament winnings aren't shown.

Kim
11-18-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm using 1.12.09a. It works pretty much fine (apart from the occasional crash when I add too many rush tables) except winnings aren't shown, for 90 man KOs/RODs and possibly other tournaments.
I've tried the 1.12.11 (nov 2012 release) and that one doesn't import Rush RODs.

What version can do both? And it would also be nice if it actually shows winnings for HUSNGs on Stars, because that's another issue I can't seem to get to work. I used to have a HEM version that imported everything just fine, but since Rush every release seems to screw something up. It's getting quite tedious to manually add winnings and KOs.

Sarek
11-19-2012, 05:52 AM
Please see this text (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/348851-hem1-new-ft-2.html#post1548091)

Kim
11-20-2012, 11:00 AM
So there's no version that simply has both? How is this not there? Clearly it's possible to make Rush import. Clearly it is possible to show tournament winnings. I'm using a version that was out before FTP went down, so it's not FTP making updates that make it incompatible with older versions of HEM.

Patvs
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Full Tilt changed the formatting of both their summary files
The summary files list the info:
winnings, number of entrants, buyin, etc.
and the handhistories. Both issues will be addressed in the next update. They will be fixed for HM2 first.