PDA

View Full Version : Betsafe HUD not working

thirtydirtybird
08-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Hey,

I've just made an account at Betsafe and configured the import folder for it. Ongame handgrabber is saving the hands, its imported into the right folder, but HUD is not popping up on the tables. Even at the Table Manager window there are no tables.
Any idea?

Thx

netsrak
08-19-2010, 10:29 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05 Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

thirtydirtybird
08-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the help. Partly it helped. I've done the update to the new beta and ran as administrator the requested files. BUT
Table manager didnt recognize automatically the tables. With table finder and the red square I can add the tables to the list, but it should be worked without it, right? After that HUD starts working. And there was a popped up window that 10,poker.exe will be created and added to Ongame tables.
Should I add tables at each sessions with the red squeare to the table manager. Or is it any way to do this automatically?

netsrak
08-20-2010, 08:01 AM
The operation with the table finder should be a one time thing.

It not please close HM, open the file exenames.txt with a text editor like notepad and check/add the line mentioned above "10,poker.exe"

haemorrhage
08-22-2010, 05:18 AM
It works with the 05 beta, but I have another problem. I`ve made my own HUD layout and it works fine in one microgaming skin, but not in Betsafe. I have two separate panels but they are shown in betsafe as one and it is diplaying the players names and I have removed this feature ?

netsrak
08-22-2010, 06:14 AM
You need to configure in the "Use for" tab for each Hud where it should be used.
Sometimes it helps to connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

For a test right click on a table in the table manager and change the hud configuration.

haemorrhage
08-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Yes, it worked. The HUD was set to default "ongame" layout. I changed it to "default" and for ongame you have to select 9 seat setup , also whatever type of game you are playing.

haemorrhage
08-23-2010, 08:39 AM
How do I make this permanent setup, cause the next time I got to play , I still have to select "use for" for the table ?

netsrak
08-23-2010, 09:48 AM
The "use for" configuration under player preferences should be permanent.

You need to configure it for every Hud configuration you are using.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

haemorrhage
08-23-2010, 10:13 AM
well use for is set to "any site" for all game types, but still the stats that appear in the hud in Betsafe are set their integretated layout, and I have to manualy switch them in the table manager.

netsrak
08-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Please attach the file prefs.xml. You find it in the config subfolder.

haemorrhage
08-24-2010, 12:47 PM
well i fixed it by deleting the default configs for different rooms. it is now just mine and there is no problem.