PDA

View Full Version : HUD Import Problem, Table Manager needs to be closed.....

patyp
08-19-2010, 07:08 AM
I am trying to import a HUD but keep getting the "Table manager needs to be closed....." message. I am using windows 7 and the table manager is not showing as on in the system tray. I have tried with a reboot without starting an import so the Table Manger should not even be running. I am on the current version.

Thanks, Pat

netsrak
08-19-2010, 10:33 AM
You mean a Hud configuration?

Please open the file you try to import with an editor like notepad. Is it a Hud configuration named default?
You need to change this name to something different and save the file.
Then try the import again.

patyp
08-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Yeah its a HUD configuration but it is not named default. I have instaled the HUD on a number of other PCs without problem(vista and xp), but on this win7 pc i keep getting the Table Manager message and although i can save the HUD configuration it will always select the default HUD to overlay on the tables (ipoker). I have already corrected the setting in the "Use For " tab for this HUD configuration and deselected all settings for the default HUD config. I believe the table manager is doing as it says in the message. The table manager is not showing as on in the system tray, so im totally confused.

Patvs
08-20-2010, 04:44 AM
try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

also completely turn off Windows user account control and reboot.

patyp
08-20-2010, 07:17 AM
All sorted, thanks!