PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in BWIN (OnGame)

TomMuntzer
08-19-2010, 03:39 AM
I’ve some problems using HM on the Java tables of Bwin site, a poker room based on the Ongame platform.

I used HM with the software client and it's all ok.

Now I’m trying to use the java tables and the hud doesn’t work. The hands are correcltly importend in the following folder :

(WINDOWS VISTA )
C:\Users\user\P5JavaClientSettings\handhistory\Tou rnaments

I can see the handhistory files (in English) and in HM I can see the report of the played hands… but the hud still doesn’t work.
The table finder doesn't find anything.

PS I use hm and all works correctly with PS, Full tilt, BWin (client) and I'm using the HM latest version 1.11.04

netsrak
08-19-2010, 04:35 AM
Please try with 1.11.05B1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

1.11.04 has a table finder bug.

TomMuntzer
08-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Ty

Now all works correctly.

HM still import wrong size of rake and winnings, but I think that it's a BWin problem.

horstfux
08-31-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm using 1.11.05B1 and it fixed the problem several days ago, but it still wont auto-detect tables.
Also, yesterday and today both the poker client and the HUD went not responding, using up lots of resources, but HEM itself didn't crash. Probably it's the client, but I wanted to inform you.

pp: the wrong rake amounts are due to the new "essence method" in Ongame.

netsrak
09-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Please update to our latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-9-a.html

horstfux
10-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Now I'm with 1.11.05. Beta 18 and the Ongame software freezes shortly after I detect the tables with the HUD. I just installed the beta and also re-installed the ongame soft and the problem persists.

netsrak
10-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

Which operating system?

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab.

horstfux
10-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm under Windows XP SP3, with Zone Alarm (firewall) and NOD32. I have had the problem occasionally, it just went worse today. And it's not like the HUD wont start at all, I get stats for several hands before it freezes. Thanks.

horstfux
10-07-2010, 11:43 AM
More info:
I tested further, and it works fine (and shows stats) with 2 detected tables, but freezes immediately after I detect the 3rd.

PS: I detected 2 tables, but then unckecked the one (hiding the stats) and detected 3rd table, it worked, and when I checked again the 2nd table - it froze again => if I see stats for more than 2 table it freezes.
Also, only those 3 tables froze, the 4th undetected table still works. The HEM itself doesnt crash.

I hope we can fix this asap, I'm lagging behind in a race :)

netsrak
10-08-2010, 06:51 AM
Please enable logging in the table preferences. Reproduce the problem and send us the log file with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

horstfux
10-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Finaly, the problem seesm to be solved. Someone figured out I should just CHECK the "Force on top" option - not as I red somewhere, saying it should be unchecked....

horstfux
10-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Hmmm, I'm becoming a reg in this thread...
So now, the Ongame software is creating new handhistory file for every session, and HEM is having trouble reading the old files. If I delete all the old files - it's working just fine.

netsrak
10-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Yep this is a known problem at the moment. See all the other Ongame threads:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34980-so-ongame-mucked-cards-thing-fixed-04-not.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/37431-ongame-client-freezes-when-starting-auto-import-hud.html

Erwino
10-22-2010, 08:10 PM
I seem to be having problems at ongame aswell with the hud, except my problems seem to be completely different.

When i first open up table manager it loads up the default hud and then i have to manually change all my tables to the 6max hud.

Also the HUD seems to be stuck to the screen and not just my tables, when ive got other windows open the HUD is up on my other windows, eg internet explorer

morny
10-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Can you delete exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and restart Holdem Manager and make sure forceontop is selected in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Erwino
10-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Can you delete exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and restart Holdem Manager and make sure forceontop is selected in Hud Options > Table Preferences

It doesnt solve the problem.

Still same thing, have to constantly manually change the HUD from the default to the 6max and the most frustrating part is when i minimize my tables and bring something else up, eg HEM the hud still displays on these other applications

*EDIT* It appears thats what the force ontop does. are we stuck using this option until the problem is properly fixed?

also any ideas why it doesnt save my 6max hud and not the default?

morny
10-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah forceontop is the only fix we have for Ongames recent update which causes a freeze.

Might be a config setting can you go to Hud Options > player Preferences and open the Use for TAB, post a screenshot of that TAB for every HUD in the dropdown and ill see if you have set that up incorrectly

Erwino
10-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Yeah forceontop is the only fix we have for Ongames recent update which causes a freeze.

Might be a config setting can you go to Hud Options > player Preferences and open the Use for TAB, post a screenshot of that TAB for every HUD in the dropdown and ill see if you have set that up incorrectly

http://img191.imageshack.us/f/hemconfig.jpg/

the default hud is never used, the newconfig is used for HU, and the 6max config is used for 6max.

netsrak
10-24-2010, 06:55 AM
Can you try to change the settings for the default Hud to Full?
Does this make any difference?

Is it really the default Hud which is used when you open the table or is it the newconfig Hud?

Erwino
10-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Can you try to change the settings for the default Hud to Full?
Does this make any difference?

Is it really the default Hud which is used when you open the table or is it the newconfig Hud?

nop doesnt fix anything.

also now ive noticed after putting in a decent session, it seems that the hud wont corrospond properly with the other tables, eg the 5th player for example is sitting in different seats on each table, and when i draw the hud to his name on 1 table, then it moves it to the wrong place on the other table, so then when i try to drag it back on the other table, it moves it out of place on the first table. very tilting

*EDIT* ok i got that part fixed by just setting up the seat preferences. but still when i change tables or open new tables it always loads my default hud :(

Erwino
10-25-2010, 12:29 AM
ok so i decided to play some fulltilt today. well turns out im having this problem at fulltilt now too. Its only been doing it since i tried out ongame, and i have no idea whats causing it or even what ive done to change it

netsrak
10-25-2010, 03:49 AM
I think the best is to start with a fresh configuration:

1. Close HM and the Table Manager.
2. Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3. Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4. Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Erwino
11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
I think the best is to start with a fresh configuration:

1. Close HM and the Table Manager.
2. Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3. Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4. Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

this doesnt solve the problem :(

morny
11-02-2010, 10:33 PM
This is most likely due to setting up the use for tabs configuration incorrectly, if you have a conflict i.e 2 huds are ticked to load for 6max for example it cant show both so it doesnt know what to do so it reverts to using the default hud.

Please post a screenshot showing all of your Huds Use for TAB in Hud Options > player preferences but you should be able to see the conflict yourself.

Erwino
11-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Imageshack - hemconfig.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/f/hemconfig.jpg/)

the default hud is never used, the newconfig is used for HU, and the 6max config is used for 6max.

alex4556
11-03-2010, 02:56 AM
HUD not workink on [SPEED] tables :confused:

netsrak
11-03-2010, 12:55 PM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

jyms
11-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Ongame tables are full (10max) even though your playing the SH 6 max tables. Check to see which hud set up you are using in player preferences/ use for (tab) for Limit, NL and tourney, HU, 6-max and full. You need to have the hud set up you want checked for NL full and make sure it's the only hud set up checked in the drop down menu.