PDA

View Full Version : Tourneys 'Not finished'

Papashango
08-19-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi,
For around every 40 SNGs I play there will always be at least one tournament that's labelled 'Not finished', so I end up having to request that individual hand from PokerStars and import from file.
Any idea what the problem could be, as it's getting quite annoying having to do this every few sets I play.
I play 9-man SNGs on Stars and use Windows 7.
Thanks.

Patvs
08-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Do you often CLOSE the SNG window too early... (or close the entire Stars client) before the LAST hand is written to the handhistory?

For example.. if you go allin and are called and see you have 0 outs.... do you immediately close the SNG / close Stars?
Whenever you MISS the last hand, just manually request the hands / summaries from Stars.

Papashango
08-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Do you often CLOSE the SNG window too early... (or close the entire Stars client) before the LAST hand is written to the handhistory?

For example.. if you go allin and are called and see you have 0 outs.... do you immediately close the SNG / close Stars?
Whenever you MISS the last hand, just manually request the hands / summaries from Stars.

I never close tournaments until the little pop up box has appeared, either saying I'm out or that I've won.
Sometimes it's only the last hand that's missing and sometimes it's the last 10.
And yes I do request them manually when they are missing but obviously something's not right somewhere.

Patvs
08-19-2010, 03:34 AM
If you miss the last 10 hands...:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. (or just turn off User Account Control and reboot)

Add exceptions to those files for the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent

ALSO do the same for the main PokerStars.exe file.