PDA

View Full Version : TNFT automaticly put me all in with red box max

rhalala
08-18-2010, 02:47 PM
When i focus one, the default bet is allin/the max table TableninjaFT, and hightlight the "max" boton with a red box ,

Thank you very muchhh!!!!

rhalala
08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
When i focus one, the default bet is allin/the max table TableninjaFT, and hightlight the "max" boton with a red box ,

Thank you very muchhh!!!!

bump!
Any idea?
Thanks!

Fool
08-19-2010, 12:37 AM
This is ususally caused by an unsupported table or card mod. Please try reinstalling Full Tilt to remove any mods and see if the problem remains. If so post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check through them for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

unirease
03-14-2011, 04:13 PM
I have the same problem for a while now.... And disable defaut bets because of that.... I have vista 64.

I use a tablemod and mod cards also.... could it be the cause?

Any idea?

Fool
03-14-2011, 07:44 PM
The most common cause of TableNinjaFT problems is unsupported card and table mods. I couldn't say for sure without more information though. Try removing the theme and see if the problem remains. You can find supported mods for TableNinjaFT at TiltBusters.com. Just make sure to pick from the TableNinja compatible section.