PDA

View Full Version : HUD opens, but no hands get imported

HVDL_47
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey,

I have HM1 and I use one database for 2 computers. Yesterday everything worked fine, today not. Today I got a small error with starting my hard disk saying it didnt get closed proparly which got autofixed and the harddisk works perfect atm. After that hm didnt work proparly anymore.

I can open hm. It shows my previous results (of yesterday and before). When I open a table on ps it launches the HUD. I see that the table manager sees this table, and the table manager does count hands. As said, the HUD launches on the table, it sees all previous hands played but in the hud itself of hero and villain the number of hands stays 0 (and therefore also no stats change). In HM self no hands get imported. There are no results of today. I do see a PS file of today of the hand histories in the map where ps stores it. Tried to import that, didnt work.

I also tried to backup my database (though database management and pgAdmin). A other database I have on there gave no problems. The database I use now gave an error. See photo.

What to do to make it work again. And how do I backup my hands. If I need to reinstall or something I want to keep them.

Btw, same problem for both PC and laptop. So I guess must be harddrive or database?

Edit: Playing on ps with holdem on. Some stats better than nothing (cause old stats I do see of villains). In import screen I do see movement. It does import hands. As mentioned before. On each table I do see all previous hands played in that thing where you can see previous hands. But no hands in the huds, or in HM.

Edit:It imports but also import errors, see foto 90411

Patvs
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe

Your error is a sign of a corrupt database. Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport all your hands.

To reimport all your hands, either run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive...
or.. in the old database(s), options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select old d atabase--> (set it as default)--> EXPORT HANDS
and then import them into the new database.

HVDL_47
11-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe

Your error is a sign of a corrupt database. Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport all your hands.

To reimport all your hands, either run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive...
or.. in the old database(s), options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select old d atabase--> (set it as default)--> EXPORT HANDS
and then import them into the new database.

Worked, thanks!