PDA

View Full Version : info

LorenzoBattaglia
11-16-2012, 08:24 AM
this program will work whti pokerstars.it? thx you

LorenzoBattaglia
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
yes it works, question number 2 , is it possible to block holdem manager1 during a session? i don't why but i can lock every app but not HEM... why?

because i don't want to see my graph ... thx you for the help

Tilt Breaker
11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
yes it works, question number 2 , is it possible to block holdem manager1 during a session? i don't why but i can lock every app but not HEM... why?

because i don't want to see my graph ... thx you for the help

Hi Lorenzo,

We need to make a fix for HM1. It will be released next week.

Thanks for your help,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-16-2012, 03:18 PM
ah well so it is right that i can watch my graph of session right?

with next version this will not be possible?

Tilt Breaker
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
ah well so it is right that i can watch my graph of session right?

with next version this will not be possible?

Yes, in the next version with the fix HM1 will not be able to appear above the App Blocker screen, so you will not be able to see anything in HM1. The HUD will stay above the screen, but you need to approve HUD.exe.

thanks,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Yes, in the next version with the fix HM1 will not be able to appear above the App Blocker screen, so you will not be able to see anything in HM1. The HUD will stay above the screen, but you need to approve HUD.exe.

thanks,
Adam

Ok very good... Last question... Next version of hem or tb? sure.for.next week? Ty

Tilt Breaker
11-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Ok very good... Last question... Next version of hem or tb? sure.for.next week? Ty

It will be in a new Tilt Breaker version. I can't say 100% for sure next week, because a poker site could make a change that breaks something but at the moment it is on next week's schedule.

Best,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-21-2012, 08:26 AM
news adam? ty...

LorenzoBattaglia
11-21-2012, 09:10 PM

Tilt Breaker
11-22-2012, 01:59 AM
news adam? ty...

Not yet. I'll let you know as soon as we have a fix; still should be this week.

Best,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-22-2012, 09:13 AM
ty adam :)

Tilt Breaker
11-23-2012, 02:03 PM
ty adam :)

Hi Lorenzo,

I just uploaded a fix for using HM1 with the App Blocker. You can download it from tiltbreaker.com/downloads

Best,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
ty , have i to add hud.exe? where is it? have u got skype for help me because it seem doesn't work :(

LorenzoBattaglia
11-24-2012, 10:22 AM
ok it works perfectly... thx adams...
only a question... is it possible in app blocker only to block HM and all other app in pc not block? thx you

ps. this question is because i want to block HM 1 month like i have blocked, with your software, the casher of pokerstars, for not see the graph never... can u understand my poor english ? :D

Tilt Breaker
11-24-2012, 12:07 PM
ok it works perfectly... thx adams...
only a question... is it possible in app blocker only to block HM and all other app in pc not block? thx you

ps. this question is because i want to block HM 1 month like i have blocked, with your software, the casher of pokerstars, for not see the graph never... can u understand my poor english ? :D

Hi Lorenzo,

I understand your request. Technically this is possible, but I think it is too much trouble for its worth. You would have to add all of the apps you use regularly to the App Blocker's approved list, and set the "idle time" setting very high, so that the App Blocker never turned off.

Possible, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Glad to hear everything is working otherwise,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-24-2012, 12:14 PM
ok i understand what u mean... but if i set app blocker with idle time very high, if ireboot pc everything continue works or it will be reset? ty

LorenzoBattaglia
11-24-2012, 12:25 PM
it would be good if in a bankroll manager (choose what to block) will be graph of HM... what do u think about it?

Tilt Breaker
11-24-2012, 12:45 PM
ok i understand what u mean... but if i set app blocker with idle time very high, if ireboot pc everything continue works or it will be reset? ty

Ahhh, yea :p it would reset

it would be good if in a bankroll manager (choose what to block) will be graph of HM... what do u think about it?

We might do something custom specifically for HM1/HM2 with the Bankroll Manager. I don't know when it would be released though, we have some other bigger things that need to get done.

best,
Adam

LorenzoBattaglia
11-24-2012, 12:52 PM
ok ty adam, let me know if something will be happen thx very much... best lorenzo