PDA

View Full Version : HEM is all screwed up

harmonica
08-17-2010, 07:01 PM
I have been swapping about with the various releases, I started out with 1.11.03 today but then for some reason it wasn't importing my hands right after the FT update, so I went to 1.11.04, but then realised that there was a problem with that so went to the latest beta 1.11.05, but then realised that when I double clicked on my hands in Reports the replayer wasn't working, so I then tried to go back to 1.11.03, but then it wouldn't overwrite 1.11.05 for some reason. So I then tried to go to 1.11.04, which worked, so I then tried to go from this to 1.11.03 but for some reason again it wouldn't let me overwrite 1.11.04, so I tried 1.11.02b it overwrite that, so thought I would try my luck with 1.11.03 again but nope wouldn't overwrite.

Now HEM is totally fucked I cant even get it open I get this pop up, when I click on it I get the second pop up, I have tried continue then it just hangs there, and does nothing. Could you please point me in the right direction on how to fix this?.

Thanks

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:25 AM
1. Reboot your computer
2. Delete the files holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe in the holdemmanager installation folder.
3. Delete the file holdemmanager.config in the config subfolder
4. Install the version you like. For FTP 1.11.05 Beta 1 should be fine and i have no problems with the replayer in this beta.

harmonica
08-18-2010, 07:46 AM
I followed your advice, I went back to 1.11.03 and everything was fine until I sat out then when I came back, I have now picked up the 1.11.04 problem of where one of the tables doesn't display the correct stats. So I thought I would go to the new Beta, but I still cant replay my hands in reports, do you think it could be a OS problem?, I am on Vista.

Thanks

harmonica
08-18-2010, 08:07 AM
I have just updated to 1.11.05 beta 1, and the problem I was having with 1.11.03 that I must of gotten from 1.11.04 as gone, but I still cant view any hands in the replayer.

netsrak
08-18-2010, 12:39 PM
We are just investigating the Replayer problem.

Which Windows are you using?

harmonica
08-18-2010, 01:46 PM
We are just investigating the Replayer problem.

Which Windows are you using?

Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2

netsrak
08-19-2010, 04:25 AM
We tested the replayer in 1.11.05b1 under different windows systems and we hand no problems.

Could you please try a uninstallation of HM using Revo FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)
and a fresh installation of the full version from our homepage.

If you want to keep your settings and configuration save the config subfolder before starting the uninstallation. But do your first tests after the fresh installation with the standard configuration (do not copy back your config folder in the beginning)

harmonica
08-19-2010, 09:48 AM
We tested the replayer in 1.11.05b1 under different windows systems and we hand no problems.

Could you please try a uninstallation of HM using Revo FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)
and a fresh installation of the full version from our homepage.

If you want to keep your settings and configuration save the config subfolder before starting the uninstallation. But do your first tests after the fresh installation with the standard configuration (do not copy back your config folder in the beginning)

I have just do this to the point of using just the standard config as you instructed ie 1.11.04 just gone into reports db clicked also tried right click replay hand and nothing is happening still.

Also doing this as now screwed up all the stats I had in reports, could you tell me how I get them back, I backed up the whole hem directory before uninstalling, I thought putting back my old config sub folder and deleting the new would put this back, but it hasn't, but for some strange reason it as put back all my custom huds.

Also when I reinstalled I didn't check the PostgresQL, am I right in thinking that I didn't need to check that box?.

netsrak
08-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Did you create a new database or what stats do you mean?

I think the best is if we take a look at your system.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

harmonica
08-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Did you create a new database or what stats do you mean?

I think the best is if we take a look at your system.
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

No, I still have my original database. Please the screenshot below, I use to have loads of stats in here and now there is hardly any in there now.

netsrak
08-20-2010, 05:23 AM
But you filtered for "Today"?