PDA

View Full Version : HM does not move correctly all HH files.

haroldmk
10-23-2008, 01:04 AM
I play on Stars and set up my HM to move processed files to a folder in other partition of my HD ( PS is installed in E:\..\PokerStar\HandHistory\User and I am moving files to C:\..\ProcessedHands ), this does not work properly.

When I finish my session HM moves some files but not all of them, I restart HM and re-start auto-import hands, HM does not find new hand; it finds X files but not new hands.

The files contain hands and I am sure they were correctly imported, but no way HM moves the files :(

I hope you can help me with this.

Ty.

fabio
10-23-2008, 04:34 AM
HM moves the files after 1 hour being unused, so dont worry :)

haroldmk
10-23-2008, 09:36 AM
HM moves the files after 1 hour being unused, so dont worry :)

hmm... ok, it worked today morning. There is no way HM moves the files inmediately after I close the program?.

morny
10-23-2008, 09:43 AM
No it dosent move the immediately, if you need to do this youll have to do it manually or wait for HM, theres no need to move them immediately anyway

haroldmk
10-23-2008, 10:36 AM
No it dosent move the immediately, if you need to do this youll have to do it manually or wait for HM, theres no need to move them immediately anyway

Ok, but of course someone might need to move then inmediately, like me :p. Theres no need to wait one hour to move files. I use to play on a computer and study my hands on other computer. Ty anyway.