PDA

View Full Version : PT3/HEM switch - old question, I know

edgie212
08-17-2010, 02:57 PM
I've used PT3 a LONG time...but your recent addition of tournament HUD by BB is something I'd like to have, so here's the skinny:

My latest database is about six months old. Can you give me SPECIFIC, STEP-BY-STEP directions of how to get my PT3 stats over to HEM? I don't want to lose 20K players stats as well as my own.

B-Money
08-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Lucky you!!! Or unlucky you depending on how this goes. :D I'll send you a PM on how to enable a new tool we have that imports PT3 databases from inside of Holdem Manager. I still have some issues with it, but it does grab a ton of hands from your PT database and imports them automatically.

diziphoria
08-19-2010, 03:37 AM
I'm looking for this for a long time. Still using both, because in PT3 got a lot of hands which I can't import to HEM. Can you help with that?

B-Money
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm looking for this for a long time. Still using both, because in PT3 got a lot of hands which I can't import to HEM. Can you help with that?

Super busy today.. Send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the tool too.

-B

B-Money
09-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Beta 16 has an update so people with non standard PT installs can use the tool. Check the main release thread, then check out the build notes. If you still have issues ask support on how to modify your config file.

GL,
-B

Laur
10-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Hi

I wrote B-Money a couple of weeks agow to get the "tool" so that I could get the old Boss Media (Interpoker) HH from PT3 to HEM, and he answered med:

Build released today should have a config variable you can change so you can use the tool on non standard PT installs. Check the main release thread.

I am not wery good with computers, so could some one please explain what exactly I have to do?

Best regards

Laur

morny
10-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi,

close Holdem Manager, look for your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and open it with notepad, look for this line

<setting name="DisplayPT3Conversion">False</setting>

Change it to

<setting name="DisplayPT3Conversion">True</setting>

Save the file and restart HM and you should now see the option under the file menu in HM

p.s if youve extensions turned off the file will just be named holdemmanager

Laur
10-11-2010, 07:02 AM
TY

When I hit "Importing PT3" a window pops up stating

PT3 Database:
"My database"

PT3 installe folder:
"Here I browe and inset - Programs - PokerTracker3

Then I hit "import" but it quickly states:

ERROR: 42883: function convert_to(text, "unknown") does not exist

What am I doing wrong?

Is it now possible just to export the HH I whant to get into HEM from PT3, and then make a normal import of these in to HEM?

Best regards

Laur

netsrak
10-11-2010, 08:41 AM
You should find the hands in the PT3 processed subfolder.

If you need to export the hands in PT3 the problem is that not all PT3 export file formats are supported. You can give it a try but the import into hm may have lots of errors.

Are you sure that the name of the PT3 database really is "My database"? You should check it in the PT3 database management.

Laur
10-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi have every 2 month deleted the hands i PT proccesed folder, so they are not alle there, so I have to export all my hands from PT3.

No it is not called "my database" it is called something like "PT3_2009_XXXX" I have controlled in PT3 and HEM finds it itself.

morny
10-11-2010, 10:08 PM
This feature is a beta one so there may be issues with it but i can do a teamviewer session and see if we can fix it and if not i can document the problem and create a bug report as were keen to have this feature working correctly

support@holdemmanager.com

Laur
10-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Hi Morney

A teamviewer session would be nice, my calender is open from Thursday, just as long as it is not too early in the day :-)

Best regards

Laur

morny
10-12-2010, 11:24 PM
ok email me so i have your contact details and we can agree a time