PDA

View Full Version : Black Popups

crushdreams
10-23-2008, 12:19 AM
I had issues with the new HUD and had to revert to the 1.01.09 (something like that) with the new version of HM. It seemed my graphics card didn't cooperate with the new HUD version. This worked wonderfully with every feature up until yesterday (for two months) and then suddenly all of the pop-ups are only black with no text. There are a few features here that I really use a lot and would LOVE to have working.

Any suggestions or clues as to what could have caused this?

morny
10-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Im not sure where the settings are in that version but id look for the background colors for text and background and mess with them changing then from black to another color

Hilips
10-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Im not sure where the settings are in that version but id look for the background colors for text and background and mess with them changing then from black to another color

The text color in the popup in the last version is always black even if you chose another color.

DeepBlue
03-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Has this bug been fixed yet? I too want to make the popups black instead of that sickly manila color that's stock, but when I go to set the text color to white or any color other than black, even if I Apply and Save several times, it still ends up black!

Can someone from HM get back to us on this?

Thanks!

Mike chops
03-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks. We will fix in the next release.

DeepBlue
03-24-2009, 01:44 AM
I think I found another bug - when I changed the background of popups to white, it took a few Apply and Saved to work. But now that I have changed the "this session only" color to light blue, that does NOT work. Instead, the player to the RIGHT of the one who you set to "this session only" gets their popups in blue! So Seat 1's HUD will be the alternate color for this session only, but only Seat 2's popups will be the alternate color (Seat 1's popups will remain white, even though it is Seat 1 I have double click to set to "this session only")!

DeepBlue
03-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Could someone from HM verify that what I have found is in fact a bug?

morny
03-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder with the settings that cause the bug and ill check it out for you

DeepBlue
03-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Ok, it's attached...

morny
03-26-2009, 04:18 PM
That works fine for me although the background was set to red i tried blue and it still worked fine, maybe im not doing something the same as you so if you want to do a teamviewer session so i can test email me morny@holdemmanager.net

DeepBlue
03-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Actually after restarting my computer, it seems to work now (proper popup is color coded when session-only stats displayed)! Guess it was a fluke (or just a smaller bug caused when you first set a different color, but working upon restart?).