PDA

View Full Version : PKR HUD crash bug

Cosmos
08-17-2010, 06:55 AM
this has been a problem going back many months now

it really isn't acceptable that it works for some and not for others and nobody does anything about it

can somebody please, please, please sort this out and get it working for everyone as i , for one, would be overjoyed

HEM and support are great but this issue is causing me a great deal of frustration

thanks

Looser
08-19-2010, 11:21 AM
from my understanding PKR-HUD did never work officially. for some win7 and xp-systems it did work with 1 table from time to time by accident, but never on vista. since the PKR 2.0 update nothing works anymore.

i am also waiting for a working PKR HUD now. any ETA on this?

Kroolock
08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
from my understanding PKR-HUD did never work officially. for some win7 and xp-systems it did work with 1 table from time to time by accident, but never on vista. since the PKR 2.0 update nothing works anymore.

strange...

Autoimport and HUD is working fine for me with PKR 2.0 and HM 1.11.04 (for NL cashgame)

running a Vista64 System and PostgreSQL 8.3

Not sure about HUD in tournaments, cause it didnt worked for me since December 2009 and since then no HM-Patch worked.
I didnt try it for a long time (using pokerofficer for tournies and hoping that HM get it fixed some days)!!

Looser
08-21-2010, 09:35 AM
thats strange, i did everything to get the 04-HUD running on vista, but i always got an errormessage from vista. like others, too.

on PKR 2.0 i even get no errormessage anymore, because HUD does even not try to start.

did you anything special to get it running?

Kroolock
08-21-2010, 02:48 PM
thats strange, i did everything to get the 04-HUD running on vista, but i always got an errormessage from vista. like others, too.

on PKR 2.0 i even get no errormessage anymore, because HUD does even not try to start.

did you anything special to get it running?

i am realy sure that i didnt anything special beside holding my system clean updated (inkl. several c++ updates and java etc.)
so i cant be very helpfull, sorry!

The HUD is only crashing on tournaments and this is happening since dec 2009.

seems that the HM support ignore or forgeting this problem since 8 month now.:mad:

Cosmos
08-22-2010, 08:21 AM

yes i seem to recall something like that now you mention it

the only answer i ever get from HM about PKR is "no ETA" which seems to mean they aren't interested

Looser
08-22-2010, 09:44 AM
well, i hope they are working on the HUD.

in the "user-voice-system" the PKR-HUD is under status: "accepted and done"

so how could you call this task done, if it does not work?

Cosmos
08-23-2010, 05:41 AM
they have also listed PKR as a supported site so the lack of progress and lack of any information is disappointing

i have been waiting 6 months or so for a solution

it would be nice to get some news as to when this will be worked on

netsrak
08-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Our Hud developer just posted in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/34463-pkr-update-hands-not-importing.html