PDA

View Full Version : Players Analysis hangs

phillitup
08-17-2010, 04:41 AM
I've been working with the PlayersTab>Player Analysis quite a bit lately. I'll choose a player I have some history with and possibly add notes based on the Player Analysis output.
After running through maybe 60 or 70 players, the Player Analysis starts loading slower and slower until it just won't load at all for the selected player. The only way I can get around this is to quit HEM and then fire it back up.

The filters I'm using are No Limit Holdem, 2-6 Players, min 6000 hands, Pokerstars.

The quickest way I can replicate it is to choose the first player, wait for the Player Analysis to load, and then press the down arrow for the next player. This bug shows up on my PC after maybe 80 players using this method. When I'm calling up the notes here and there, and maybe the player popup from time to time it happens sooner, usually around 50-60 players.

The system memory doesn't appear to be going down (usually about 1.6 gig free).

When I say it hangs, I mean really hangs. It gets to the point that there is no activity showing from either HEM or Postgres in either Resource Monitor, or TaskManager processes. No CPU or disk activity associated with either one.

I'm running Vista, HEM 1.11.04, Postgres 8.4

Any ideas?

netsrak
08-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Thanks, i'll forward this as a possible bug. We need to take a look at this.