PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Working at 2/4 Rush

aa45955
08-16-2010, 04:57 PM
They just added 2/4 NL Rush tables and my HUD isn't functioning on them.

It worked perfectly well for 1/2 NL Rush 12 hours ago and for months prior to that.

I can't imagine why it would work one day for 1/2 and not work the next day for 2/4. It's the exact same thing with doubled blinds ...

Infos:

-I updated to 1.11.04 from 1.11.02b, there was no change.
-The HUD will occasionally recognize one table, and that one table will contain my own stats for 743 hands. The HUD never displayed my own stats at 1/2 NL Rush.
-Have done all the elementary relaunch HUD, close and relaunch HEM and relaunch HUD, reboot, and update to latest patch stuff.

Please help.

aa45955
08-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Update:

I checked my hand history folder in the FTP directory. There were 24 files:

20 HH files for 1/2 NL Rush spanning the last few months
4 HH files for 2/4 NL Rush just from today

I looked at the Import in HEM and it said it was scanning 20 files over and over again and not finding any new hands. I deleted the 20 1/2 NL Rush HHs from the FTP directory, and now the importer is saying it can't find any new files.

aa45955
08-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Update:

I just restored the 20 deleted 1/2 NL Rush HH files, and the HEM Importer immediately recognized those 20, but isn't recognizing the 4 at 2/4.

aa45955
08-16-2010, 05:05 PM
This problem is complicated a bit by the fact that I don't look at results until the last day of every month, so I haven't actually been willing to go into HEM and confirm that the 2/4 hands are even being loaded into the database.

But from the Importer stuff I just mentioned, it looks like they aren't, and that's probably why the HUD isn't working of course.

How do I get HEM to recognize these hands?

aa45955
08-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Comparing the raw text of the HH files between 1/2 and 2/4, and they both share the exact same format.

The only thing that changes between the two is the blinds, stack sizes and bet sizes...

aa45955
08-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Update:

I've gone into HEM to see if it's loaded any hands from 2/4 NL Rush. It's loaded 33 from today, but that's it.

When I instruct the importer to load the 2/4 files specifically, nothing happens.

B-Money
08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I'll ask the HUD Programmer about the new 2/4 limits. Might just be the new limits.

aa45955
08-16-2010, 10:09 PM
It's probably just the new limits. Seems really silly that the HUD wouldn't be prepared for such a simple transition though.

I eventually got the HUD working, though I'm not sure what did it. It could've been the fact that I played around with the filters in the reports tab, not sure what.

However, the HUD doesn't display numbers from 2/4 hand histories. It functions, but is basing all the numbers off my play at 1/2 and possibly the 33 hands that were (for some reason) successfully imported at 2/4.

Patvs
08-17-2010, 02:50 AM
We'll fix this in the next update.

You can also try to fix it if you edit the HoldemManager/config/FTPRushTables.xml file--> by adding

<RushTable Name="Electro" TableSize="9" GameType="RushNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem" />

The reason the HUD doesn't work automatically when Full Tilt adds new tables is because Full Tilt uses the SAME names for all their tables. And it's difficult to distinguish a NL100 (not rush) on a table called "Zoom" and a NL100 (rush!) hand on a table also called "Zoom".

aa45955
08-17-2010, 03:36 AM
We'll fix this in the next update.

You can also try to fix it if you edit the HoldemManager/config/FTPRushTables.xml file--> by adding

<RushTable Name="Electro" TableSize="9" GameType="RushNLHoldem" PokerGame="TexasHoldem" />

The reason the HUD doesn't work automatically when Full Tilt adds new tables is because Full Tilt uses the SAME names for all their tables. And it's difficult to distinguish a NL100 (not rush) on a table called "Zoom" and a NL100 (rush!) hand on a table also called "Zoom".

Worked like a charm, thanks.

Will this manual edit cause any problems updating to the next version, though?

Patvs
08-17-2010, 04:13 AM
If this worked.. the next version.. will do the exact same thing...
and overwrite your FTPRushTables.xml file with the exact edit you just made to it.

Sloffy
08-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Im experiencing the same problem and i have a feeling that the given solution will help me out as well..

But once i enter the config/FTPRushTables.xml file, i cant add the "Electro" line.. Must have something to do with my administrator rights and shit?? God, i hate Windows Vista.. can anyone help me out..?? Its tilting me!

thx in advance

netsrak
08-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Save the changed file to a different folder like the desktop.
Rename the original file and copy the new one into the original folder.

Make sure that HM is not running while doing this.

B-Money
08-17-2010, 04:09 PM
We just updated a file on the server that has the new table name:
RushTable Name="Electro"

Should be fixed for everyone now without having to edit any files. I'm also going to gain control over this file so it can be updated instantly for any new rush tables.

GL,
-B

huskaloo
08-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi. I am having the same problem with rush table 6 max NL5 and 6 max NL 10. Entry 1 never shows HUD stats, but the other 3 tables I open do. Even if I close it and re-open it the HUD stats don't show. Zoom and Lightning are the table names. So 3 of 4 always work fine and 1 table the HUD doesn't show up at all.

I am using version 1.11.04

Thanks

netsrak
08-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Please update to our latest Beta: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/35199-1-11-05-beta-7-a.html

huskaloo
08-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi Netsrak,

Thanks, I updated to the version you suggested and it still didn't change the problem.

Also, after playing for about 1 hour the hud stats on the other 3 tables stuck and didn't switch when the tables changed.

EDIT - I uninstalled HEM and after reinstalling everything works fine.

Thanks,Craig