PDA

View Full Version : FTP Rush HUD Stats don't match seat

rakk
08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
In FTP rush, when i'm playing 4 tables, the top 2 tables are correct (the stats match the player) but on the bottom 2 they are mixed up. Obviously, if I correct the bottom ones, the top ones no longer match up.

Kuge
08-16-2010, 04:03 PM
I am having the same problem.
http://vvcap.net/db/2klpyHfXNXBslhyYBaH2.jpg

The upper right seats are not matched. As well as they give me additional info that isn't supposed to be on my HUD for rush.

This happens to me whenever I sit out during rush, and sit back in. I can't find a way to fix this unless close the table and open it back up again (which sucks cause this was happening when I had over 200BB and I like deeper stacks).

Please fix this ASAP, it get's distracting to see different setups and seats that don't match.

Patvs
08-17-2010, 03:16 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

paralyzer
08-17-2010, 08:42 AM
i test the beta, but it works only 3 hands and then the same bug again.
If i click in holdem manager on the seating sets and ok, its for one hand ok, but then the same bug again.

netsrak
08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Please close HM and delete the files pospref*.txt (pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...) in the config subfolder and restart HM.

Open one Rush table and play at least one hand. Arrange the stats with the right mouse key and save the layout via table manager -> file -> Save positions.
Now you can open further tables.

jjdodd27
08-17-2010, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=netsrak;169620]Please close HM and delete the files pospref*.txt (pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...) in the config subfolder and restart HM.

Can you give more detailed instructions on how to do this step? I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks

carousel
08-17-2010, 12:36 PM
i had the same problem, i managed to fix it by disabling hud options -> seating preferences and using screenscrape.
a small issue that has started after this though is that the first time i open rush tables i have no hud at all, if i then close them and open tables again everything works.

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:36 AM
[QUOTE=netsrak;169620]Please close HM and delete the files pospref*.txt (pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...) in the config subfolder and restart HM.

Can you give more detailed instructions on how to do this step? I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks

Use your windows workplace or explorer to navigate to the folder c:\program files\rvg software\holdemmanager\config and delete the files.