PDA

View Full Version : Tilt Breaker Lag with Aero Theme

Tilt Breaker
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Hello,

Some users have experienced lag using Tilt Breaker with an Aero desktop theme. If you are experiencing this please switch to a basic/classic theme; the lag should cease after the change.

We are working to resolve this issue. If you have experienced lag while using an Aero theme, please post your video card here.

Thanks!
Adam

SjaaKTV
12-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey,

I just bought Tilt Breaker and noticed this problem.
I have a laptop
Videocard:ATI Radeon HD3850

Switching theme's seems to solve the problem.

Tilt Breaker
12-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey,

I have a laptop

Thanks for the data!

I'll update this thread as we learn more.

Best,
Adam

SjaaKTV
01-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Problem came back mid session yesterday. Closed HEM2 still lagg. Reinstalled windows today. From windows 7 to windows 8. Still have much lagg. If I play without HEM2 on and only have tiltbreaker working it is a bit less lagg but still verymuch of it.

This is my task Manager when I have lagg and while HEM2 is closed.

SjaaKTV
01-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Sjaak,

Do you have instant lag when you play or does it happen after the first hour of the day? Does it gradually get worse? Do you have long freezes or just constant small ones (especially when dealt a new hand)?

I see you have a dutch nickname, do you have upc? It might be an internet thing. UPC and Amsterdam, Netherlands here. You?

I have insta lag. If i close HEM2 and only have TiltBreaker running I can play 4 tables max without me sitting out because of the lag.
My ISP is UPC but it has nothing do with each other. Without Tiltbreaker and HEM2 running everything works great.

Today I reinstalled framework 4.5 Same lag.

Right now HEM2 and TiltBreaker both use the same HandHisory folder. I will try to let HEM2 archief the hands in a different folder so TiltBreaker and HEM2 can't collide at reading handhistory.

SjaaKTV
01-15-2013, 08:52 AM
After some research I found where the problem is.
I play zoom only.
Every time I fold a hand I have lagg till a new hand is given to me. Then there is no more lagg.
Noticed this after making some changes to my laptop. Had 2 tables open.
The last thing to test if this is my computer or it's Tiltbreaker I will put my hand history on a 2de harddrive. Dedicated for handhistory.

SjaaKTV
01-15-2013, 11:10 AM
For this problem.
I will just uninstall TiltBreaker. Tilt is more +ev for me atm then having to deal with this sick lagg.

Tilt Breaker
01-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Some questions for tiltbreaker Adam:

1. does it matter if the tiltbreaker handhistory config is at the directory as the HEM directory?
2. does it matter if the tiltbreaker handhistory config is at the same hard drive (C: , D: , E: ) as the HEM directory or Pokerstars directory?
3. does it matter if tiltbreaker is installed at the same hard drive as Pokerstars or Hem?
4. How do I uninstall tiltbreaker, reinstall and have all my data cleaned? Now everytime I reinstall tiltbreaker I still have my old settings. How do I delete my old settings as well? I found some data at C:Program data, some data at users/appdata/local/tiltbreaker. However, if I delete those and reinstall I still have my old settings.
5. Are the people who suffer from lag all from Holland and have UPC?

tx

We think we found a solution to your lag; we need to further optimize some of our parsing. A fix could possibly be out this week!

For this problem.
I will just uninstall TiltBreaker. Tilt is more +ev for me atm then having to deal with this sick lagg.

Your lag on the other hand seems a bit different. Did you try switching to a Basic theme?

Thanks for all the info guys!
Adam

SjaaKTV
01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
We think we found a solution to your lag; we need to further optimize some of our parsing. A fix could possibly be out this week!

Your lag on the other hand seems a bit different. Did you try switching to a Basic theme?

Thanks for all the info guys!
Adam

Disable Aero on Windows 8? - Super User (http://superuser.com/questions/445971/disable-aero-on-windows-8#comment517383_445971)

used this tut to disable aero. Won't help.
I have everything closed still lag.
If I play a 720p movie. Same lag it's not more laggy if I open more app's.

Tilt Breaker
01-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Disable Aero on Windows 8? - Super User (http://superuser.com/questions/445971/disable-aero-on-windows-8#comment517383_445971)

used this tut to disable aero. Won't help.
I have everything closed still lag.
If I play a 720p movie. Same lag it's not more laggy if I open more app's.

Hmmm so you get lag just from playing a movie and also when you only run HM2 while playing? After you uninstalled TB are you able to run HM2 while playing with no lag?

Also, I don't think I ever got your log files. Can you send me a message through the Feedback form in TB, so I can get those logs?

Thanks!
Adam

SjaaKTV
01-24-2013, 07:03 PM
When TiltBreaker is uninstalled I can watch a movie play as much tables I want without any problems. When TiltBreaker is installed I can play max 4 tables and lagg every time I fold a hand (I think because its importing the hand at that moment). If I play more tables I will just randomly sit out because of the lag. I'm sending you the C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Local\TiltBreaker. I think those are the log files.

Tilt Breaker
01-24-2013, 08:19 PM
When TiltBreaker is uninstalled I can watch a movie play as much tables I want without any problems. When TiltBreaker is installed I can play max 4 tables and lagg every time I fold a hand (I think because its importing the hand at that moment). If I play more tables I will just randomly sit out because of the lag. I'm sending you the C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Local\TiltBreaker. I think those are the log files.

Thanks for the update. For future reference, your logs come through the Feedback form automatically, so you don't have to upload them manually.

Best,
Adam

svpl
01-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Hey,

I have a laptop

Same here
Videocard: nvidia nvs 3100m

Tilt Breaker
01-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Same here
Videocard: nvidia nvs 3100m

To clarify, you do not have lah when you switch to a different theme?

Please send me a message through the Feedback tab in TB, so I can get your log files. Please reference this thread in your message.

Thanks,
Adam