PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working properly on PokerStars.FR

CRL
11-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Hello,

I recently installed Pokerstars.FR (to get back my BR from FulltTilt.FR).
I downloaded the latest version of HM1 (1.12.11) and configured auto import folders.

The first problem is that the windows with player stats don't appear next to the players beyond the first table I open. They are randomly dispatched, so that they do not match with the player they appear next to. I have it done right only on the first table I open every session.

The second problem is that HUD doesn't pop at all on ANTE tables.

Thank you for your help!

PS: Here are the answers of the questions you may ask:

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using? (Please give the specific version number, i.e 1.12.09)

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I am playing on Winamax.FR, PartyPoker.FR and PokerStars.FR and the problem also occurs on PartyPoker.FR.

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NLHE 6-max

4.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

5.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
It is.

6.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They are.

7.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

8.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

9.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
Yes but it doesn't solve the problem. On ANTE Tables where HUD doesn't appear at all, the table appears but the players are not detected (0/6).

10.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes.

11.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
They are lots of files in this folder.

Patvs
11-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Set up the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

No HUD on the .fr ante tables is a known bug that still has to be fixed in a future update.

Vodkas
01-10-2013, 01:10 PM
No HUD on the .fr ante tables is a known bug that still has to be fixed in a future update.

any news regarding this bug?

Patvs
01-10-2013, 09:13 PM
This is still an open bug HMONE-56. I've added your email address to the bugticket.

reymaniak
06-29-2014, 06:23 AM
updates for the "no hud at ante tables on stars.fr"?????

Patvs
06-29-2014, 01:00 PM
This was never fixed for HM1. (and HM1 support has ended).

You'll have to upgrade to HM2, which supports the PokerStars.fr ante tables.