PDA

View Full Version : Several problems 1.11.04

guedal
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Some of these problems were already present in 1.11.03:

- Loads of skipped hands at importing from Merge (in cash games, 6max and HU, AND tournaments)

- Loads of skipped hands at importing from Full Tilt Rush cash games.

- Very bad buy-in recognition of Merge tournaments buy-in.

- HUD suddenly gets positionally scrambled at Rush SNGs at Full Tilt. Sometimes it fixes by shutting the HUD down and relaunching it back, sometimes not.

- No HUD at Pacific tournaments.

Why is this all happening? I mean all this issues were working fine in prior releases (except for Merge buy-in).

Is it happening only on my end or it's a problem all you have?

bluandbrneyes
08-16-2010, 10:15 PM
I just noticed that some hands are not appearing in hem after I have played them. I had AJ and shoved/lost and its not reflected. On another table I shoved AK vs Ak and that hand is not reflected in my hem. Are there issues with the latest upgrade?

Patvs
08-17-2010, 03:10 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

the skipping hands issue is likely your firewall partically blocking your SQL connection.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall (and your other firewall), even if it is off.

bluandbrneyes
08-17-2010, 09:26 AM
I have been using my w7 with no problems for months with no problems, but I had just upgraded to 11.04. and only 2 hands were skipped. I use Kapersky for my anti virus, and all that other stuff had been prev done. We''ll see if the 11.05 helps, thanks

nemesiz
08-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey,

Ive checked so that hud, dbcontrolplanel and holdemanager is running as admin.
Ive allowed HM in both firewall and antivirus program.
Ive downloaded 1.11.05 Beta 1.
Ive created a new DB

And still no hands are being imported, HM imported a few on the new DB but then after a couple of minutes it didnt again,

Whats my next move?

""""Dunno what happend but it just started working as I was writing, will come back if problem appears again""""""

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:41 AM
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

guedal
08-19-2010, 02:21 AM
I did exactly what recommended below but these are the results:

Full Tilt Rush: I get the HUD, however, when I see at the HEM session screen, no hand is displayed, as if there is no hand imported.

Pacific MTT: Now the HUD appeared, but suddenly it froze and looked like it wasn't importing hands anymore. A quick look at the data view of the tournament showed me it indeed stopped importing hands from the tournament. I stop auto import and close table manager. Then I restart and HEM continues importing hands from where I am now, skipping all hands it lost.

Merge: When I was playing it looked like everything was going on fine, as the counter at the HUD was always adding a hand. At the end of my test 1 table session I fired up Notepad and read the hand history file from Merge and the quantity of hands coincided. Great! No. When I went to the session data at HEM I encountered fewer number of hands displayed and the results were in fact very different.

I am very sorry to say that I had to dust off PokerTracker 3 and start using it to compare at first and then to replace HEM while you fix this mess. Unfortunately they don't seem to have HUD for Rush but the other function work fine. But I prefer HEM, so please do an effort to fix it.

I am using Windows 7 64x, with AVG free antivirus and the Windows firewall.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

the skipping hands issue is likely your firewall partically blocking your SQL connection.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall (and your other firewall), even if it is off.

The Minder
08-19-2010, 02:42 AM
dust off PokerTracker 3 and start using it to compare at first and then to replace HEM while you fix this mess. Unfortunately they don't seem to have HUD for Rush but the other function work fine. But I prefer HEM, so please do an effort to fix it.

They most certainly do have a Rush HUD. Tourney and ring Rush.

netsrak
08-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Please post the answers to our HUD FAQ, we need more details to help you.

guedal
08-23-2010, 12:28 PM
I followed the FAQ and got the key in the corrupt database point. I created a new one and all hhs imported correctly. Thank for the help!

Please post the answers to our HUD FAQ, we need more details to help you.