PDA

View Full Version : Issues with tournaments

jmillerdls
08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm having a couple of issues with tournaments.

First, after playing a set of 18 man tournaments, I go into Manager and look at the dataview tabs in the results section. In that section many of the tournaments will show up as something other than 18 players (often 9). This seems reasonable as how could it know if I didn't switch tables at any point?

So I will then ask for Stars to send me the summaries. However, after importing these, Manager will no longer display any information for $EV adjusted. Note that it did display information for this before the summary import.

Also as a quick note. Stars is set to central time zone for me...so I guess the hand histories on my hard drive are saved to that time. However, tournament summary requests are sent in eastern time. So, after importing the summaries, all the tournaments are listed as lasting an hour longer than they were (which makes my hourly stat completely off).

Basically I'm asking if there is any way to get the $EV stat to not get erased after importing summaries...and I'll just change my timezone in Stars to ET.

Patvs
08-17-2010, 04:05 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

reimport the hands into a NEW database.... what sort of 18 man tournies are these?

if HM still wrongly imports them as 1 table tournies--> email us some of the handhistories.

---

EV will not work for multi table tournies (since HM doesn't know what's going on at the other table)--> so HM is actually correct for removing the EV after you've imported the Stars summaries.

----

Time issue: options--> settings--> adjust site import times--> can you adjust the time to match the time of the summaries Stars emails you? Or change the time in the Stars client.